Cohoho

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
Looking everywhere and on-line but all places are out of 300-350gr. If you have any you'd part with, PLEASE give me a shout.. Buy, trade, etc....

Got a Texas piggy hunt coming up soon and Id rather not decapitate them with Big Bore 500gr bullets...

notellumcreek

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 6, 2014
Name
Hank
Boat
20' Nr Seahawk
Pretty sure I saw a couple boxes at pistol Annie’s pawn shop in bonney lake when I was there Sunday, might Be worth giving them a call too.

Reactions: Cohoho

Hannibal

Hold my rod?
Mar 13, 2012
Puyallup
Name
Kellen
Boat
Carolina Classic 25 Tail Hooker
We used to spotlight them and shoot them with a lever action 30-30 back when I lived there.

Reactions: Cohoho

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
This ammo shortage and panic buying is a PITA. Can’t even find 7.5 bird shot.

RedRunner

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 15, 2016
Stanwood
Name
Josh
Boat
Northwest SeaStar
Looking everywhere and on-line but all places are out of 300-350gr. If you have any you'd part with, PLEASE give me a shout.. Buy, trade, etc....

Got a Texas piggy hunt coming up soon and Id rather not decapitate them with Big Bore 500gr bullets...

My neighbor has a couple 45-70 and a stack of ammo, I can ask him if he'd sell any. How much you looking for?

Where you going in Texas? I'm headed there in Feb myself

Cohoho

May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
Just a couple as I got some coming from back east but it wont be here in time. Heading early Feb to a friend of a friend's ranch, north of Dallas. Were planning on shooting about ten or so each... I'm only bringing back a hundred lbs, rest will go to a local food bank. Best of both worlds, get to eliminate some pesty creatures and give some goodness to those in need. Owner has everything set up for the later.

Cohoho

May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
Thanks to all I was able to gather what I needed! Awesome offers for a lot of you!!!

Reactions: RedRunner