plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Sorry..this guy just started attacking me outta nowhere...
I've talked to him before but was unaware of that dude's psychotic side..had I known he was like this the back and forth wouldnt have happened...
And wont again...
Yea he definitely has issues.

Reactions: fyou
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:
Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I have sniffed out some of the biggest fkrs ever on BD. Including Josh Temple and I took hell for it for awhile

I'm done sniffing you fkrs out
Get a grip buddy.You're making a fool of yourself.When you start naming all these members and trashing them you might be the one with the problem.I'm not even sure what it is that triggered you.You should use the ignore feature.

Reactions: hilltop and marlyn
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:
Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Keeps saying he's done and keeps posting.Classic.

Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
The craziest part of this is I made it clear that long range fishing is the greatest activity on earth...uncrowded boat in the finest fishing areas with 1000 scoops of bait ..if thats not heaven on earth I dont know what is ..
I would go tomorrow if I could and suggest anyone else do the same...

Reactions: nicodemus
Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
This guy makes up lies and knows nothing about me. He lies because he lies. Lies are his defense

You sure talk about commercial fishing allot for many years for not doing it. Posts talking about taking fish to market ect and knowing the market prices. So maybe don't put that info out if your not commercial. Must be nice being a sportfisherman who can take more then a sportfishing limit. Still comersh and maybe I misinterpreted as a larger scale

I brought up mostly what has been posted and thought maybe he had another account that I asked by message, which I'm wrong. Sorry

Fishkilr posts for months consist of Covid fear spreading, bad mouthing the government, or having a fundraiser. Which I do like to think was nice

A commercial fisherman on a sportfishing message board. Telling members that it's too dangerous to go fishing rubs me wrong. But I guess allot of sportfisherman are doing it too to be fair. I do believe there is a bias opinion. The sportfishing industry needs to reactivate soon.

I do apologize for laying it on heavy to the members and short smart ass multi posting but he called me out in private messages then came back here and cried while completely stretching the truth. I was wrong about 1 thing though. Sorry for that. I really am

I'm not here to debate all day everyday

This plj46 is a miserable human. Almost exactly one year ago last early June. BD organized a 1.75 day Tomahawk trip. I was helping rally up members to go on the trip on a thread. Plj46 went on a rant how the trip was too early for BFT and the trip would be a long boat ride. He was trying to convince members not go on the BD 1.75 day Tomahawk charter, which allot of us were excited about. I disagreed with plj46 and told him to beat it and stop being such a downer as usual. I then put plj46 on my ignore list like many others and the trip went full. The trip did great and we had a 12 hour BFT drift. I landed 4 BFT and 2 YT in 1 day, personal BFT best count. The boat had the first score of YFT. For the last year plj46 has been following me around. I can only see his likes or (you are ignoring content by this member). His side kick (hilltop) who was put on ignore years ago, also has a man crush on me. So when I see these 2 cyber stalkers on my ignore list following me around jumping in. Yah fk that and it will lead me to think of tag teaming of some sort

Plj46 is only on the LR forum for one reason and one reason only. To partake in lame with no interest for the sport

I have had multiple accounts do it before multiple different times in different places also. Recently there was a commercial fisherman with multiple usernames. He played us all against each other for many years and pretended to be a sportfisherman (yellowish26). His alter egos would get banned but his primary account kept dodging it for years. He's gone now. Your welcome. Biggest a hole ever

Btw. I sure hope the city council does not read BD or the vote will be NO for the Red Rooster 3. Shame on some of you. Are you stupid? If I owned the boat. I would ban you

And luckily the BD members here are not voting or it would be NO

Fisherman are the only sports team in the world against thier own sport. Other sportsmen want to get back playing. If someone is at risk then don't go!

That is why I'm bailing out for now. Pathetic the last few months. All social media has been infected by Covid. Even members with no LR interest are stirring the LR forum. With a long time member who has contributed thousands of quality posts and reports and was part in helping start the BD LR forum. From the very beginning, day 1. Covid is a computer virus and brain virus also.

See you fellas later on ✌ Big love to BD and all the real boyz

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
Sorry..this guy just started attacking me outta nowhere...
If u saw the many PMS he sent me he was all over the place with threatening gibberish...
I've talked to him before but was unaware of that dude's psychotic side..had I known he was like this the back and forth wouldnt have happened...
And wont again...
I have a idea! We are all long range fisherman, we have a sport we love, like the air we breath! Let's all calm down! Let's quit letting all this division devide us in one camp or the other! I bet if all of us, were on the same boat on a long range trip, on the same boat! We'd probably get along fabulously!

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

• Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    I have a idea! We are all long range fisherman, we have a sport we love, like the air we breath! Let's all calm down! Let's quit letting all this division devide us in one camp or the other! I bet if all of us, were on the same boat on a long range trip, on the same boat! We'd probably get along fabulously!

Yep, nailed it. Something about the keyboard at just get some to some folks. Take a deep breath and walk away from it. Close your eyes and say a Prayer for the country and the RR3 that they get Tom leave as scheduled

Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    long beach,ca.u.s.a.
    Name
    alby
    Boat
    None
    Its pretty wild but I had this happen once before. . Guy just started goin off and making stuff up just like that.
    The reality is I've never made a dime commercial fishin..
    I've been commercially licensed so long simply so I could fish with one specific person with few restrictions ..
    The money we made all went back into the business and my only benefit was always being able to fish....
    I fish ponds,harbors and anywhere else I possibly can cause im hopelessly addicted to the sport...I only fish bass barbless and haven't killed one in prob 20 years..
    Sportboats are where I learned most of what I know from crews I became friendly with and I think they are an incredible way to fish...
    I will always support them....so there..
    I just hope people can clearly see this attack was one sided and understand I dont make judgements about people I dont really know..

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    Its pretty wild but I had this happen once before. . Guy just started goin off and making stuff up just like that.
    The reality is I've never made a dime commercial fishin..
    I've been commercially licensed so long simply so I could fish with one specific person with few restrictions ..
    The money we made all went back into the business and my only benefit was always being able to fish....
    I fish ponds,harbors and anywhere else I possibly can cause im hopelessly addicted to the sport...I only fish bass barbless and haven't killed one in prob 20 years..
    Sportboats are where I learned most of what I know from crews I became friendly with and I think they are an incredible way to fish...
    I will always support them....so there..
    I just hope people can clearly see this attack was one sided and understand I dont make judgements about people I dont really know..
    Don't worry about it.That guy went off on me some time ago in a senseless rage.I never figured out what his problem was.Look what giving one of your comments a "like" did to him.

Reactions: marlyn
    Upvote 0

Fishdood

Fishgistics
    Sep 30, 2012
    San Marcos, CA
    www.facebook.com
    Name
    Austin
    Boat
    Just watched the whole Board of Supervisors meeting from a few min ago. They discussed specifically Sport Fishing and the Fleet and many captains called in. I’ll sum it up for ya....
    The board voted to send a letter to Newsome asking for local control over certain things which includes Sportfishing. IF Newsome grants them local control then they will have to vote on which things to open, Sportfishing is one of them.
    So it ain’t opening today and my guess would be next week at best IF they get the Ok from Newsome.

Sorry for posting real info on this thread. Carry on with the bickering.

Upvote 0

Artois

Dec 29, 2011
    Artois/CA/USA
    Name
    Roy
    Boat
    Not Given
    Just watched the whole Board of Supervisors meeting from a few min ago. They discussed specifically Sport Fishing and the Fleet and many captains called in. I’ll sum it up for ya....
    The board voted to send a letter to Newsome asking for local control over certain things which includes Sportfishing. IF Newsome grants them local control then they will have to vote on which things to open, Sportfishing is one of them.
    So it ain’t opening today and my guess would be next week at best IF they get the Ok from Newsome.

Thanks for an accurate report. So sorry that the RR3 June heat will be either cancelled or reduced.

Upvote 0

Surfersteve79

Aug 13, 2018
    San Diego
    Name
    Steven
    Boat
    Aztec

I’ll also say listening to this meeting the board is also divided on whether they want to allow some of these businesses including sport fishing to even open up! I am done giving up hope. When the green light is finally given and that’s a MAYBE it won’t be until end of June or sometime in July. Heart goes out to the SD Fleet & supporting businesses.

Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

Sep 27, 2015
    Hotchkiss Colorado
    Name
    Tom Honaker
    Boat
    Royal Star

Go online, look for Governor Gavin Newsom's email address. There is his mailing address, underneath it is a format called contact the Governor, put in you're email address and send him a message. I sent a very heartfelt plea, to at least look at this issue, check out the safety record of the long range fleet, and how they always err on the side of caution, and how much this is affecting the owners, crews, and everything from tackle shops, restaurants, hotels, and everyone else that's been affected by this! I implored him to look at it in a rational, and reasonable manner! Arguing about this on Bloodydecks, gets us NOWHERE!!! Please email him, and give him a piece of you're mind too! I know it may not change a thing! But at the very least, it makes me feel like part of the solution!

Upvote 0

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
    Apr 5, 2020
    Greensboro North Carolina
    Name
    Ted Allegranza
    Boat
    None
    Go online, look for Governor Gavin Newsom's email address. There is his mailing address, underneath it is a format called contact the Governor, put in you're email address and send him a message. I sent a very heartfelt plea, to at least look at this issue, check out the safety record of the long range fleet, and how they always err on the side of caution, and how much this is affecting the owners, crews, and everything from tackle shops, restaurants, hotels, and everyone else that's been affected by this! I implored him to look at it in a rational, and reasonable manner! Arguing about this on Bloodydecks, gets us NOWHERE!!! Please email him, and give him a piece of you're mind too! I know it may not change a thing! But at the very least, it makes me feel like part of the solution!
    Maybe he will say I will open up as soon as I get ur vote for re-election by mail 😂

Reactions: marlyn
    Upvote 0

marlyn

• Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    1591130392459.png

Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

Sep 27, 2015
    Hotchkiss Colorado
    Name
    Tom Honaker
    Boat
    Royal Star
    Maybe he will say I will open up as soon as I get ur vote for re-election by mail 😂
    I cant vote in California! , I live in Colorado now, lived in Long Beach for 46 years. But living here hasn't diminished my love for Long range fishing one iota! I'm still very passionate about the sport I love, and will be until the day I die. But living here, doesn't mean I can't at least do the bare minimum of due diligence for the sport I love! Plus I doubt they would even know what state the email came from. I had to restrain my self , from what I really wanted to say. But sometimes, it's better to be diplomatic!

Upvote 0

ExBacklasher

Old guy
  • Oct 17, 2012
    Agoura Hills
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    Any one that I can hop on
    Just sent the email, as many of us who can compose an email clearly should write to him asap.

Upvote 0