I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 16, 2005
Norco, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
None
Very right.

Most are better looking wearing a mask? Not to me. Smart ass.

I'm not racist towards ethnic backgrounds. Like your memes that you post and support using stereo types. You would have no idea of the different Asian country's in front of you. You lump it all into the same. Like Australia, England, US ect

No. I pulled that out of a collaboration of accumulative posts over the last year. That you wrote. If you want. I will bump 100s of posts I'm talking about. With your signature

Ask and you shall receive. It won't take me much time to box you in. Because I'm Asian
Sounds a little racist to me...

Reactions: ZZZZZ

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Very right.

Most are better looking wearing a mask? Not to me. Smart ass.

I'm not racist towards ethnic backgrounds. Like your memes that you post and support using stereo types. You would have no idea of the different Asian country's in front of you. You lump it all into the same. Like Australia, England, US ect

No. I pulled that out of a collaboration of accumulative posts over the last year. That you wrote. If you want. I will bump 100s of posts I'm talking about. With your signature

Ask and you shall receive. It won't take me much time to box you in. Because I'm Asian
You are either seriously delusional or have me confused with someone else..
Threatening me with my own posts??? That's truly hysterical!!
I have never posted a meme ever in my life ...honestly maybe I have cause I'm not even 100% sure what one is so please post up any meme let alone many that you attribute to me..
Also please ,please ,please repost anything I've said that you consider offensive or disrespectful..(although i do recall using tbe word moron in my first couple years)and Ill gladly discuss it with you on any open forum..
Now your going off on some kind of racist rant and that's pretty typical for someone with no true arguement..
You threaten to repost me ..again I beg u too so maybe i can figure what in the flying fuck your talking about. ...
Better looking with a mask was a joke...you are seriously troubled if you take that serious and are offended by it..

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
There are over 3000 posts on that thread and the search is not helping. You could help me out. When I said they look like (norm aka Asian ) responding to you
You talkin bout norm kagawa...?
One of my mentors who I fished shoulder to shoulder with for 8 or 9 years...?
I have a great memory and I dont remember responding to anything like that..
If you knew the mix in my family you would understand how ridiculous your racist accusations are...
Look I never had a prob with you and obv you have (in my view ) misinterpreted something I said...nothin I can do about it so carry on with your hate if u want and I'll respond when I feel like it...

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
The pms continue rapid fire....now hes calling himself the greatest surfer/fisherman in tbe world and says I should ask his best friend Kelly Slater about him...hahaha..
....This dude is way off the rails ...although I guess I'm stating the obvious...
I feel kind of stupid it took me this long to catch on...

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Well at least if we can't fish we know we can just go torch a bunch of buisnesses, and run amok in the nearest large city all night long. I swear, at one point yesterday I realized Newsome had done more to keep us of the beaches in Cali than he had done to protect our citizens from the mayhem,
You couldn't of said it better. Go fishing on a private boat when it was closed and possibly go to jail along with a fine. Go bust into a bldg and steal whatever you want while the police watch you doing it and nothing happens to you, I'm surprised the police didn't help them load up their cars, just to get them to leave. A F....ing Joke!!!

Reactions: marlyn and jer dog

Fincutter

Oct 3, 2016
Bartlett, IL
Name
Greg
Boat
Independence
Holy crap. So much negativity in the world (and in this thread). Fishing is supposed to be an escape! Can we PLEASE get back to stuff like, what's the best knot, how many rigs do I need for 'Lupe, etc. And, hopefully . . . soon, some fishing reports!

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Holy crap. So much negativity in the world (and in this thread). Fishing is supposed to be an escape! Can we PLEASE get back to stuff like, what's the best knot, how many rigs do I need for 'Lupe, etc. And, hopefully . . . soon, some fishing reports!
Sorry..this guy just started attacking me outta nowhere...
If u saw the many PMS he sent me he was all over the place with threatening gibberish...
I've talked to him before but was unaware of that dude's psychotic side..had I known he was like this the back and forth wouldnt have happened...
And wont again...

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited: