reellady

I'd rather be catching TUNA
Aug 26, 2011
fresno, ca usa
Name
donna
Boat
reel lady
If all goes as planned, will be sailing on the RR June 2nd. Already had the damn virus and now it's time to sit back, relax and not think about all the crap going on here on land. Time to enjoy life to it's fullest and have a peaceful tie with no media. YEAH.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
BTW. I have a great amount of respect for my elders and they have earned a place in society. But life is life. I would take a bullet to help the younger generations

This might sound weird

But there has recently and will probably be allot less human breeding for awhile

So for the sake of conspiracys. Wonder what the Covid deaths vrs less baby's conceived are 1 year from.

Basically look at how many baby's were born in 2019. Then compare to 2021

Diaper company's, baby food company's, ect will take a big loss in the near future?
Interesting thought

Maing

Maing
Oct 20, 2017
Washington
Name
Maing
Boat
Me yak fer now
Till they protect they small business’s
From law suits, from people saying they caught it on a boat, the insurance company are keeping the SD boats,
From running, I think Trump,
Tried passing something, to do that,
Guess who is fighting him on that,
Lou only one guess.
???

T.Bui

I have no beliefs, I joined for the violence.
Feb 21, 2012
Castro Valley
Name
Bui
Boat
Warfighter
If all goes as planned, will be sailing on the RR June 2nd. Already had the damn virus and now it's time to sit back, relax and not think about all the crap going on here on land. Time to enjoy life to it's fullest and have a peaceful tie with no media. YEAH.
That trip is still on?

Reactions: reellady

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
You know what 🖕 last thing we need down here is more ocean rapist who don't give a flying fuck. So please don't mention to me again about wanting to live a simple life down here. We dont want your kind

Drop a sett or rape in front of our beach would be a bad desision
Damn..What are u talking about...
Up late drinking all night and comprehension go out the window..
My kind?..I say I dont care if other people wear masks and make a joke about it and you attack me and want to ban me from cr...if you can flip that easy I dont think I wanna be in a third world country with the likes of you...
Anyone else find what I said offensive??

Last edited:
Reactions: marlyn and plj46

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Damn..What are u talking about...
Up late drinking all night and comprehension go out the window..
My kind?..I say I dont care if other people wear masks and make a joke about it and you attack me and want to ban me from cr...if you can flip that easy I dont think I wanna be in a third world country with the likes of you...
Anyone else find what I said offensive??
I didn't find that offensive but i wasn't drunk when i read it.I'll read it again after i have a few beers and get back to you.Is that guy even a native Costa Rican ?

fishkilr

.better to be a has-been than a never-was..
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
Beaches open here from 5am-8am. We are 1 hour ahead. So stf with your assumptions. Our remote beaches are closed. From fear drivers like you

It's OK for you to go fishing but not others. You commercialy fish local. Less sportfishing the better, right?

What is your point in continuous fear driving members day in and day out? Fear driving is draining the world of love. Total BS

The media is doing a fine job on thier own and they do not need any help

Seems the people that are the most vocal against fishing. Are fisherman

Shitty thing to see

It's OK to throw in the LR towell. It is not necessary to pound ones justicifactions into our head. Man cards have NOT been revoked. If one chooses to throw in the towel you still keep your man card. It's ok

I'm done with this gay thread that's trying to stop fishing
I still have no clue what your talking about...
One guy commented how it was crazy and silly that people were wearing masks while driving ....
I said who gives a fuck if they wear masks it certainly doesn't hurt anyone and most are better lookin....
You pulled all that other crazy shit outta that post...really.?
I'm the scourge of humanity and should be banned from your country...
I guess all I can is say I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and good luck with all that..

Josa1

Jul 17, 2009
San Pedro, CA, USA
Name
Joe
Boat
Red Rooster III
Hi Folks,,,,

Don't know if you might want some real interesting info.

Been following along. Some amazing conversation on this subject.

This is off the Independence Web Site...

josa1
Update on future trips

5-30-2020
John Collins

The San Diego city council is scheduled to meet on Tues June 2nd. The ability of the San Diego Sportfishing fleet to conduct their business is on the agenda. It is hoped we will receive some good news on our ability to be able to start running trips. As soon as we get the word on what will be required it will be posted on our website and facebook page. All of the boats have submitted a plan which we believe addresses all of the necessary precautions to ensure the well being of all our passengers. also a huge thank you to Ken Franke, the president of the Southern California Sportfishing Council {SAC} for his tireless efforts in getting our fleet back out on the water. Thank you all for your patience and understanding...John Collins

kevina

Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
The S.D. County Supervisors are voting on opening Sport Fishing Tuesday morning on opening the Industry to fishing. Hopefully you get the word early on Tuesday to be the First L.R. Boat leaving the dock. With Alijos Rocks untouched for a while and no Sport Boats fishing it, You should Kill the BIG YELLOWTAIL in a short time and then off for the Cows. That would be Sweet. Good Luck and hope all works out Tuesday Morning.

Smitty44

Dec 30, 2017
garden grove
Name
John
Boat
none
Well at least if we can't fish we know we can just go torch a bunch of buisnesses, and run amok in the nearest large city all night long. I swear, at one point yesterday I realized Newsome had done more to keep us of the beaches in Cali than he had done to protect our citizens from the mayhem,

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

Smitty44

Dec 30, 2017
garden grove
Name
John
Boat
none
I picked up a native dreadlock friendly today hitch hiking in a down pour

Very different then up there. I feel better
Dude I smoked some huge spliffs with the locals in Cajuita back in the 90's before too many gringos showed up. Imperial, refer, and black sand beach....oh my.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

spinner

Dec 2, 2007
irvine
Name
mikegooing
Boat
none
aRE THER ANY MORE SPOTS LEFT ON THAT TRIP?what time are they going to try to leave by?after the city council meeting?

spinner

Dec 2, 2007
irvine
Name
mikegooing
Boat
none
aRE THER ANY MORE SPOTS LEFT ON THAT TRIP?what time are they going to try to leave by?after the city council meeting?

• Love
Reactions: ZZZZZ