stank

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 16, 2005
Norco, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
None
Frankly if everyone wants to wear a mask why would I give a flying fuck ...it certainly cant hurt me and most everyone is a lot better lookin...
I'm not concerned that people want to wear masks and not go fishing.

My concern is that people want to compel me to wear a mask and tell me I can't go fishing...

Reactions: popx5 and talltales

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
I didn't feel I was stirring the pot, I always try to post things that promote long range fishing! I try to bring the long range fishing community together, regardless which boat people ride, what rod or reel, rod, or jigs anyone uses. And please don't think I'm attacking you personally, because I'm not! All this vitriol on both sides, doesn't bring us as long range fisherman any closer as a community. I would like to see us optimistic, and grateful that apparently, we are closer to a resolution to this situation! I apologize if I offended you! Long range fishing has given me some of my finest moments on this planet! I hope for you the same, if we are ever fortunate enough to share the rail, you're beer tab is on me!!!
Never ever ever say "Your beer tab is on me" on bloodydecks(ever),lol.

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
I'm not concerned that people want to wear masks and not go fishing.

My concern is that people want to compel me to wear a mask and tell me I can't go fishing...
Making it a law to wear masks outside even when out by yourself would be incredibly sad and inconvenient..making a law I cant fish would cause me to revolt...might as well tell me not to breathe...

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Till they protect they small business’s
From law suits, from people saying they caught it on a boat, the insurance company are keeping the SD boats,
From running, I think Trump,
Tried passing something, to do that,
Guess who is fighting him on that,
Lou only one guess.
There is no agreement anywhere. Trump disagrees with the Governors, the Governors disagree with each other, the governors and mayors disagree. Where does it end. Me, I feel like I am just along for the ride.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
There is no agreement anywhere. Trump disagrees with the Governors, the Governors disagree with each other, the governors and mayors disagree. Where does it end. Me, I feel like I am just along for the ride.
Trump was trying get the Democratic House to Pass A bill for it.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
That is all part of the disagreements. Everything is along party lines, no politician is really looking out for the country as a whole. Such extremism on both sides.
but there should be some protection in place for Stupid Law suits ,
against small Business .............................

Reactions: marlyn

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
but there should be some protection in place for Stupid Law suits ,
against small Business .............................
Oh absolutely. The virus is still with us, people need to access their personal risk. For my self I have a autoimmune disease so for the time being I am being very cautious. People that want to go out need to use a little common sence. If things don't look right, take your business elsewhere. If there is a flagrant disregard for proper health procedures behind the scenes ( we don't know what's going on in the kitchen from the dining area or any food market back storage area ) then there should be some liability.

Reactions: jer dog

cow man

Tuna addict
Aug 29, 2012
Glide Or. 97443
Name
Jake Waardenburg
Boat
N/A
Oh absolutely. The virus is still with us, people need to access their personal risk. For my self I have a autoimmune disease so for the time being I am being very cautious. People that want to go out need to use a little common sence. If things don't look right, take your business elsewhere. If there is a flagrant disregard for proper health procedures behind the scenes ( we don't know what's going on in the kitchen from the dining area or any food market back storage area ) then there should be some liability.
sooo much paranoia....

Reactions: jbarbosa

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited:

Mean Gene

Old Fat Guy
Oct 27, 2013
Ennis, Montana
Name
Gene
Boat
The Searcher
BTW. I have a great amount of respect for my elders and they have earned a place in society. But life is life. I would take a bullet to help the younger generations

This might sound weird

But there has recently and will probably be allot less human breeding for awhile

So for the sake of conspiracys. Wonder what the Covid deaths vrs less baby's conceived are 1 year from.

Basically look at how many baby's were born in 2019. Then compare to 2021

Diaper company's, baby food company's, ect will take a big loss in the near future?

Or, due to people being locked inside together the amount of babies born will increase....

Reactions: ZZZZZ

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat

Last edited: