darrenforeal

Say no to bad info
Jun 24, 2012
Santa Ysabel
Name
Darren
Boat
36' Uniflite/Vagabond
^ and john made short work of that fish.

And here is a shot of it coming over the rail!

some more

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
My son Cory on his first long trip, a 6 day on the Intrepid, for his high school graduation present in August of 2013.

It was nice and relaxing for those 6 days not to have to worry about him jumping his dirtbike...

Attachments

usraptr

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
My son Cory on his first long trip, a 6 day on the Intrepid, for his high school graduation present in August of 2013.

It was nice and relaxing for those 6 days not to have to worry about him jumping his dirtbike...
That's one very talented son you have there! He looks like he was equally at home in the kitchen!

Bigfishhateme

Semper Fi
Feb 7, 2013
Land , Air , and Sea
Name
Sigmund
Boat
"The Sea Monster"
Photos bring back memory's , especially the late Cliff Cheney. That dude had all kind of critters in the bait tanks of Q105. Like a bait tank aquarium. Miss the Carl Newell charters on the 105!

AlBCore

Nov 18, 2011
HoneyBeach, CA
Name
Phil
Boat
Refill

195 lbs. from the Finger Bank November 22, 2013.

The big fish was Tommy's 262 lbs.

Robert's 256 lbs. beauty. All from the Royal Star pre-Thanksgiving trip.
Photo credits: Tim Ekstrom, Royal Star Sportfishing

Last edited:

dozzer

Catskinner
Apr 16, 2007
Az.
Name
dozzer
Boat
Grinner
Just What everybody needs to see is the First pic you Post is Your Blowed out Hemorrhoids catching Fruit of the loomes Tighty Whiteys. W.T.F. you thinking ? Nobody wants to see that you brown snappin freak . :shithappens: :_diarrhea_:

Jul 9, 2003
Santa Barbara
Name
Gary
Boat
The Right Kind - 31' Cabo Express
Just What everybody needs to see is the First pic you Post is Your Blowed out Hemorrhoids catching Fruit of the loomes Tighty Whiteys. W.T.F. you thinking ? Nobody wants to see that you brown snappin freak . :shithappens: :_diarrhea_:
I sounds like your a personal friend of Jeff's :)

Holi-e-Mackeral

Holi-e-Mackeral
Jul 10, 2003
Orange County, CA
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
Royal Polaris - sold the boat
Hey Dozer,

Lets just say that the photo in question, was not my box... and that those giant tighty whities were the personal property of an esteemed long range captain running that trip. It was a surprise for the angler when he opened his tackle box to find them there.. A trip prank.. It would be wrong for me to post whose box they were found in .. (I will only say that this angler did catch a 308# tuna in April of 2013).

Tight lines,

Jeff

usraptr

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills

I think Dozzer needs to take a chill pill. Especially for a newbie!

matrixx611

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 7, 2007
Inland Empire, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
none
Red Rooster 8 day Oct 2013

Attachments

Holi-e-Mackeral

Holi-e-Mackeral
Jul 10, 2003
Orange County, CA
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
Royal Polaris - sold the boat
Found this photo online... Don't you hate it when this happens ?

We need some new photos from recent trips.. If you have taken a trip in 2014, please post up some of your best shots.

Tight lines,

Jeff

Attachments

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
November 22, 2013

Fantastic Trip
by Kevin Osborne. The Intrepid returned this morning from our 13 day Hoo's Run and Gun trip. Thanks again for a wonderful trip..Here are the JP winners:
James Wilson: 329.6 YFT
David(Soda Pop)Rouse: 222.8 YFT
Scott Myers: 215.8 YFT