Long Range Camaraderie – Random acts of kindness. Any stories?

Discussion in 'San Diego Long Range fishing Reports' started by Pangamaster, Oct 22, 2015.

1. reellady

reellady I'd rather be catching TUNA

Name:
    donna
    Boat:
    reel lady
    Yep, one and the same, I called him Don Franco aka godfather

2. billa

billa Member

Name:
    Bill
    Boat:
    20' NorthRiver.
    One time on the Excel, I had a roommate named Roger from Beverly Hills. One night after a full day fishing, I came back to my stateroom and was very surprised. Roger had rearranged things somewhat. Scented candles, some light music, etc. it was wonderful! Then he surprised me with a full body massage! I really learned a lot about myself on that trip, and I'm not talking about the fishing!
    We have been happily together now for five years and I could not possibly imagine life without him! He is just so yummy the way he crinkles his nose when he laughs. We enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners, and of course bubble baths!
    Looking forward to our next 16 day trip together. By the way is it okay if we bring our poodle Serge on the boat with us? He just loves boat rides!

swami 805 likes this.
  3. egarratt

egarratt Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Eddie G
    Boat:
    None
    "Looking forward to our next 16 day trip together. By the way is it okay if we bring our poodle Serge on the boat with us? He just loves boat rides!"
    Absolutely not. If the sharks are bad, somebody is going to dangle him off the other side as a decoy as some cows get "circled up".