Darin Dohi

Jul 22, 2014
Name
Hanapaa90504
Boat
Bluegill Whisperer
These blanks below $100obo each unless otherwise noted

CSW808 - Black Steel (Kinda weird...I've never seen one of these built out of e-glass)
GTS60H - Hercules
GTS70H - Hercules (Qty 2 avail)
GTS60XH - Hercules (Qty 2 avail)

Super Seeker (Long Beach Production)
SS-CTSF50XXH
SS-CJBF60
SS-CJBF65
SS-CTSF63XXH

No trades, prices are firm unless you want to purchase 6 or more. I can be reached on my cell. 310-710-5431 - Please text first with your name. If I don't have you in my address book I will not pick up. Text first and let me know you are interested in the blanks. Only available until October 31, 2019. After that I will be building them and selling them as custom rods. A few factory rods available. The prices are firm. That means don't contact me asking what the lowest price is...it is posted here. No questions.

Black Steel - Titanium Guides
G270-8'CT - Cork tape grip $170.00
G980-8'-C - Hypalon Grips Fuji Reel Seat - $200

Blue Lightning - Blue Ring Guides
BCBW-809-8' - Blue grips, blue reel seat - $200

Last edited:

45king

Tuna smasher
May 29, 2005
Sd/Oc
Name
danny
Boat
bw montauk
I’ll take both 70h and 3x5!

Reactions: bajabills

Matrix

King of the Universe
May 14, 2004
Pasadena
Name
Tim
Boat
No Boat
Intersted in each of these
SS-CJBF65
SS-CJBF65H
SS-CTSF63XXH

PM sent

Last edited:

Darin Dohi

Jul 22, 2014
Name
Hanapaa90504
Boat
Bluegill Whisperer
I’ll take both 70h and 3x5!
Hi Danny...those blanks were sold almost immediately. I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. If there is anything else that comes up I'll let you know.

bajabills

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
Looks like the ol bribing the seller has success here.
I've had a couple sellers tell me who does this lol.

Last edited:

bajabills

Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
Apparently , if everybody bribes the seller first say $200 then offers a cash sale you buy your way into
Being first in line . Then you can buy all the Long Beach or other rods and blanks of high value, and flip them, or sell them to your friends.
This sort of crooked business really was not ment for the bd classifieds , but you can look legit if you post your rod for sale for $ 1825 or so no one will
Buy it. Then remove it.
When a person posts the price that is the price.

maybe I should keep an ongoing thread that says I want first oppertunities to buy your fishing equipment. So I will pay you for that. More than anyone else. After that , I will buy your rods or blanks.

As long as this is allowed it will continue. But if more do the same thing that guy has competition.
I don't like it , but because so many are willing to endorse it , maybe it should become common practice. Here.

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
Apparently , if everybody bribes the seller first say $200 then offers a cash sale you buy your way into
Being first in line . Then you can buy all the Long Beach or other rods and blanks of high value, and flip them, or sell them to your friends.
This sort of crooked business really was not ment for the bd classifieds , but you can look legit if you post your rod for sale for $ 1825 or so no one will
Buy it. Then remove it.
When a person posts the price that is the price.

maybe I should keep an ongoing thread that says I want first oppertunities to buy your fishing equipment. So I will pay you for that. More than anyone else. After that , I will buy your rods or blanks.

As long as this is allowed it will continue. But if more do the same thing that guy has competition.
I don't like it , but because so many are willing to endorse it , maybe it should become common practice. Here.
Do you know this to be true or just upset the seller sold to somebody else ?
Maybe the seller has a "Do Not Sell To" list....it goes both ways. Seller reserves the right to refuse service to anyone......
or is that not allowed because you say so?

Geez.....it's a bunch of fishing rods....get over it

Personally I could care less...I already have all the LB Seeker rods he posted and then some but popcorn in the morning is always fun :)

Reactions: Mk6_Robbie

bajabills

Apr 30, 2012
Ca
Name
Bill
Boat
blackman fishmachine
No need to get over anything....
Of course shady business, for many are normal. And blocked lists and other things are endless.
No need to get over anything...... it's just a fishing rod. Exactly! So why allow it?
Or why should everyone here not do it also, to get in on the action? Lol.

Still though
Other sellers told me it is true, and I believe them.

People just gotta know how to play the game... and get around the bd rules as others do. Apparently it pays off , and get rewarded. If everyone does it, then it's fair practice. Lol.

Of course those doing it , don't like the exposure, because now their on the same playing field, and cannot buy a first in line. Because others have out bid him.

Of course stealing a deal away from another is not the purpose of posting a price.

Last edited:

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
LOL
Hell, my wife tells me things everyday that she claims are true because somebody else told her they were....we all know where that ends up :)

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you read

Just curious....what BD rules are you referring to ?

aznboy619

Not a Newbie
Apr 25, 2006
Alhambra
Name
Victor
Boat
None
Bill,

Darin is a stand up guy and what price he put up is what the price he will sell it for. He could have sold it to people he knows around him first but he also give other a chance to get the rods they might be searching for. It is like what Jim said he can choose who wants to sell it to or who he doesn't. There is no first in line on the internet. Someone might have sent him text before anyone else text might have got to him

AWilliams

May 18, 2009
Ramona, Ca.
Name
Alin Williams
Boat
none
Like what?
Oh dude...I'm sorry man... did I ignore I mean *miss* the very first post after my thread posting only 11 minutes after I made it? My bad sucks to be you ChumpenStein...next time offer me more money so you can be first in line.

That's what. It is so obvious when this happens here

Reactions: bajabills