Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
I need to be up in Anacortes Next Tuesday the 25th and Wednesday night the 26th. Any input on a good place to stay. Dropping my truck off for some work on Wednesday and Thursday so would like to be in walking distance to down town.

Also I know there is a tavern/pizza joint up there that one of you own. Let me know the name (tides tavern?) and the wife and I will try to come by for dinner.

Thanks for the input.

Reactions: Sammy Hooker
Upvote 0

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
  • May 9, 2010
    North of Kali!
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    3 and counting!
    Anacortes Inn
    360-293-3153

Reactions: Fireball
    Upvote 0

Dash One

Stand By
    Sep 18, 2008
    Anacortes, WA
    Name
    Jay
    Boat
    21’ Bayrunner Skiff
    Majestic is nice ... right downtown ... but pricier than other options. Motels near downtown town suck. Stay away from the Bayside Inn and the San Juan Motel ... trust me.

I don’t promote my business here, but since you asked ... I own Village Pizza and the Wheelhouse Bar ... also downtown (old town Anacortes). Appreciate your business if you happen to stop by.

Jay

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    laurence
    Boat
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    Might swing by the Wheelhouse tonight!

Upvote 0

Fireball

Not so New
    Jun 23, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA. USA
    Name
    Bud
    Boat
    SOLD
    Thanks all.

Looked at the Majestic. I hang out here and they kicked me off the site before I got to look at reservations, they knew I was not their cliental! LOL Nice place.

Checked out the Sunrise Inn @Swede posted and the Anacortes Inn @Fog Ducker! mentioned. Ended up with a room at Sunrise Inn as the wife wanted off the main drag and a little closer to town plus it looked like a nice place.

Okay sounds like we need to stop by Tuesday Night @Dash One if your closed on Wednesdays. Hope to get into town early and check your place out.

Thanks guys for all the input.

Upvote 0