May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
2 cups long grain white rice
4 cups water
2 hamburger patties or you can go the super unhealthy jager way and use 1/2 (12 ounce) container Spam sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices

4 eggs, beaten or overeasy ( i like'em overeasy)
1 (10.5 ounce) can brown gravy, heated

Combine the rice and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.

Meanwhile, heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot. Fry Spam™ slices until browned. Remove from the skillet, and set aside. Pour the eggs into the skillet; cook and stir until scrambled and cooked through. Set aside.

For each plate, place two scoops of rice, and 1 burger patty (or two slices of spam). Top with brown gravy. two scrambled eggs(or 2 eggs overeasy), then kill'em!!!

nalani

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 30, 2003
murrieta
www.aaronmorikawa.com
Name
aaron
Boat
blackman billfisher
loco moco is the shit. my neighbors used to wonder what the hell i was doing cooking burgers in my backyard at 630 am. then one day i invited them over for breakfast. now they make it all the time, even for dinner. it is also good with sauteed onions and sriracha sauce.

sand junky

Sep 19, 2007
oceanside
Name
sand junky
Boat
17' Pro-Line cc
spam is "super unhealthy"??? ...why is everything that taste good is always bad for you???

JimmyK

Fisherman wannabe
Jun 1, 2009
Waipahu, Hawaii
Name
JimmyK
Boat
17' Seaswirl Striper CC, Krystana C.
spam is "super unhealthy"??? ...why is everything that taste good is always bad for you???
You only live once, enjoy.... BTW Mike, have you tried eating Big City Diner's kim chee fried rice loco moco? You'll forget what day it is...

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
You only live once, enjoy.... BTW Mike, have you tried eating Big City Diner's kim chee fried rice loco moco? You'll forget what day it is...
i've had it, i'm pretty sure they put heroin in their gravy!!!! it's that addicting.

Gaji Lures

Aug 21, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Name
Allan
Loco Moco, unreal with extra brown gravy! But, along with the Spam, over easy eggs on rice, try add some portuguese sausage, little bit shoyu and chili pepper water! It always makes me go sleep there after, only to wake up at lunch time to make another (larger) Loco Moco for lunch!