Local YFT 10/29/17

Ryan_J

Apr 5, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Ryan
Boat
Jupiter 31 - twin Yamaha F300's
I have a Worldcat 266sc. Favorite boat I have ever had or fished on. When underway it 'dances' on the water. Side swell sucks on all boats. I will never go back to monohull again. It really is that much better.
35MPH on OP's Worldcat is SMOKIN'. Must have twin 200's or run at high RPM. I have twin 150's and at 4200RPM cruise at 23MPH
Yes. The owner re powered earlier this summer with new Mercury 200 2 strokes. On the way home we were tickling 40mph. It's a sweet ride!

the_looper

The Looper
Oct 20, 2005
valley
www.martinflores.com
Name
"M"
Boat
20 ft Larson Center Console "The Looper"
I've hooked a few tuna that almost smoked me and I was screaming that I accidentally hooked a Pony, all ended up being tuna. Most on cedars and one on a Iron man glow in the dark.

flyliner

@thereelflyliner
Aug 19, 2007
Santa Monica
Name
Jonathan
Boat
31' Cabo Express
Awesome. I will take them anyway I can get them this late in the year. Probably the only time of the year that I don't mind trolling.

Reactions: Ryan_J

Ryan_J

Apr 5, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Name
Ryan
Boat
Jupiter 31 - twin Yamaha F300's
Awesome. I will take them anyway I can get them this late in the year. Probably the only time of the year that I don't mind trolling.
We tried EVERYTHING else too. Popper, colt sniper, surface iron, flatfall, waxwing..... it was exhausting!!! It was hard to see such good bait get brailed with no results :mad: We had it raining sardines and they wouldn't come up. Definitely awesome getting YFT almost in November.