Local tackle storage

Feb 11, 2015
Name
Scott
Boat
Aire 143R
Is there anyone that does long term storage of fishing gear for long range regulars that live out of state? I had been storing my rods, boxes and other assorted LR gear at my dads place in SD and he’s relocating to Idaho shortly so I need to find local storage for my gear ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Russ Scholl

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 1, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Name
Russ Scholl
Boat
Kayaks
Is there anyone that does long term storage of fishing gear for long range regulars that live out of state? I had been storing my rods, boxes and other assorted LR gear at my dads place in SD and he’s relocating to Idaho shortly so I need to find local storage for my gear ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Mike Morris-Big Fish Transport 706-805-0824.

RichG

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 20, 2007
California
Name
Richard G/
Boat
none
There is a guy on Harbor Blvd., a bit pricy. There was a thread many years ago but I can't find it.

Here's the guy on Harbor. Google others.

arkansastuna

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 3, 2009
heber springs ar. usa
Name
Fred Belli
Boat
any platform
I live in Arkansas and Mike Morris stores my gear. He is the best. Picks me up at airport and drives me around to tackle shops and also gives me latest info. on fishing. He also cleans and goes through my reels and fixes anything needed fixing. One of the nicest person I know. He will also be there when boat comes in to collect tackle from me. I used to store my tackle at my dad's too until he passed away a couple years ago.

maxsdad

Short, fat, bald, toothless, no-ass old fart.
Feb 20, 2014
Palm Springs, CA
Name
Bob
Boat
SS Exgotit

Reactions: FishRock