SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
Aug 19, 2010
San Pedro, ca usa
Name
Capt. Hog
Boat
Sgt. Slaughter
Went for a look at the 150 saw all the sport boats lookin so I buzzed by em saw nothing on my lowrance side scan and kept going pointing towards the east end of cat it was getting deeper n deeper all of a sudden 100 birds in the distance500-600 feet of water ( we were few miles away from the cattle boats by this time). Boils for about a mile INSANE ALL of big yellowtail. More birds n boils then I ever saw in my life we ended up with5/9 pulled a mega bait hook strait snapped line backlashing I need Jesus after this day so much cursing and yea I jumped in the water to cool off with all my clothes boots on with a baby mako jumping in the bow lol I was hot I couldn't get a bite in all that backflipping yellows cartwheels
IMG_2380.jpg
it was kookoo. but we got em.. I made my peace with god n got em lol. great day for leaving the dock at 8am...
IMG_20150528_200006.jpg

Upvote 0

SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
Aug 19, 2010
San Pedro, ca usa
Name
Capt. Hog
Boat
Sgt. Slaughter
Go get em guys yellows r there and tons n tons of em deep deep water quit wasting time sitting next to the sport cattle boats for one or no fish. Go look. Oh yea tuna r out there too go check 209 277 mackerel bank fyi

Reactions: LIQUID ASSASSINS
Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
Nice!!!

Upvote 0

Mick

fishdivesurf
Jul 2, 2004
San Diego
Name
Kingfisher
Boat
21 Cuddy, No Ka Oi
Saw them like that a few years back at La Jolla, I thought it was porpoise from a distance. hundreds crashing on schools of those small lizard fish

Reactions: SeaHogDelux
Upvote 0

HUSKEY BAY

Almost A Member
Mar 6, 2015
Dana Point
Name
ken
Boat
HUSKEY BAY
Went for a look at the 150 saw all the sport boats lookin so I buzzed by em saw nothing on my lowrance side scan and kept going pointing towards the east end of cat it was getting deeper n deeper all of a sudden 100 birds in the distance500-600 feet of water ( we were few miles away from the cattle boats by this time). Boils for about a mile INSANE ALL of big yellowtail. More birds n boils then I ever saw in my life we ended up with5/9 pulled a mega bait hook strait snapped line backlashing I need Jesus after this day so much cursing and yea I jumped in the water to cool off with all my clothes boots on with a baby mako jumping in the bow lol I was hot I couldn't get a bite in all that backflipping yellows cartwheelsView attachment 594094 it was kookoo. but we got em.. I made my peace with god n got em lol. great day for leaving the dock at 8am...View attachment 594093
nice! great phots. How do you like the Lowrance side scan?? is it very helpful? worth the investment?

Upvote 0

SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
Aug 19, 2010
San Pedro, ca usa
Name
Capt. Hog
Boat
Sgt. Slaughter
I love it it works very well u can see fish for about 400 feet on each side of your boat so when u come up on em stop n cast port or stbd wherever they're at. Works every time... I honestly like it better then the wesmar big dinars they use on sport boats
nice! great phots. How do you like the Lowrance side scan?? is it very helpful? worth the investment?

Upvote 0

SeaHogDelux

Fish Killer eater guy
Aug 19, 2010
San Pedro, ca usa
Name
Capt. Hog
Boat
Sgt. Slaughter
Few more today 3, only bit pushing 30 pounds I'm stoked! Every bird past the sub after the canyon in 65 degree water has yellows under them that's the honey to God truth every two birds I saw looking we saw fish under

IMG_20150529_205616.jpg

Reactions: LIQUID ASSASSINS
Upvote 0