Local Knowledge S3 E12 "It's Been Real" Full Episode

M

michelle

Season 3 is a wrap, and it has been a hell of a ride, full of inshore and offshore fishing adventures for Ali and Rush. As we recap some of the moments and milestones of this 3rd season of Local Knowledge Fishing Show, our hosts reflect on their favorite fishing moments of the season and what they learned. Sometimes fishing comes easy and sometimes you have to work for it, but back-to-back & coast-to-coast, the reward is always worth it.

We are currently filming Season 4 right now! It will air in April 2019 so stay tuned!

We will be updating our YouTube channel periodically with cool vids and sneak peaks for the upcoming season. Subscribe HERE

Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
You know I just this month sat down and watched the shows. Great job guys.

Upvote 0

Cody B

Almost A Member
Feb 21, 2018
So Cal
Name
Cody
Boat
NA
I love this show. Great new spin on a fishing show. Not just the same thing we have seen for years. Definatley my favorite fishing show by far!

Upvote 0

hbouldin1216

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
You guys are doing something right if you just had an Andros built for Season 3 and then SeaVee is going to build two boats for season 4...

Reactions: c-goat
Upvote 0

WahooUSMA

Feb 25, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga
Name
Roger
Boat
37 Bertram
Come on guy's, I am having Local Knowledge withdraws!!! I'll have to be a keyboard warrior for the next six weeks. Smack a friggin lobster pot and broke my prop blade. Prop's have a 4-6 week delivery time - When's the next episode coming out so I can get my fix while waiting for the parts?

Reactions: Hutch102
Upvote 0

KJons

Jan 25, 2017
Capistrano Beach
Name
Kyle Jons
Boat
21' Thresher CC
Great show for sure. I grew up moving all over the US fishing lakes and rivers and only in the last few years have really gotten into fishing Southern California. It's awesome to have a show like this that shows guys like me what these local waters have to offer and how to pursue the different species. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Hector Garcia

@hectorscustomrods on instagram
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Lake Los Angeles, CA
    Name
    Hector Garcia
    Boat
    I need a ride.
    Ali,

Put it this way. I saw every episode this last week and I cannot wait until April. I just want to know two things. How tired were you after that massive swordfish? And how tired was Rush after that Cow Tuna? And who complianed more?

Thanks guys, keep it up. Another 30 years would be nice.

Upvote 0

Ali

Master of Nothing
    Admin
    Apr 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    That Guy
    Boat
    SeaVee 340Z
    Ali,

Put it this way. I saw every episode this last week and I cannot wait until April. I just want to know two things. How tired were you after that massive swordfish? And how tired was Rush after that Cow Tuna? And who complianed more?

Thanks guys, keep it up. Another 30 years would be nice.

Thanks Hector. Glad you enjoyed it.

I was sore as hell after that fish but it was all worth it.

That cow almost killed Rush. It was just one of those mean ass fish that didn't want to die.

Normally I'm the whiner, but I think Rutchy took honors with that cow battle on his knees.

He mentioned it in the classified ad for selling the Andros that they got a new boat sponsor and new boat coming. A 340Z SeaVee, I believe. Looking forward to season 4!

Correct. We just got the new boat and it's sick as hell. New shows will air in April with the new boat after a couple of travel shows.

Upvote 0

WahooUSMA

Feb 25, 2009
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Name
    Roger
    Boat
    37 Bertram
    Thanks Hector. Glad you enjoyed it.

I was sore as hell after that fish but it was all worth it.

That cow almost killed Rush. It was just one of those mean ass fish that didn't want to die.

Normally I'm the whiner, but I think Rutchy took honors with that cow battle on his knees.

Correct. We just got the new boat and it's sick as hell. New shows will air in April with the new boat after a couple of travel shows.
    Nice, can't wait!

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    Boat builders climbing over each other for you to use their boat.:appl::cheers:

Upvote 0

openclass

Slam
  • May 28, 2009
    Napa
    Name
    Rick
    Boat
    Parker 2820
    Behind the scenes compliment - Dude on the camera has real talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of experience under the belt.

Upvote 0

ahHiTMaN2244

"Reel Kranky"
    Mar 18, 2020
    Anaheim Hills Ca
    Name
    Aaron Richardson
    Boat
    2007 Hydrasport 2200cc Vector
    Killer show, just binge watched all the seasons in 2 days by the pool....Wnen is the next season coming on Prime video? or wherever?

Upvote 0

Latest posts