gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Hey Gary, why dont you ever post up NUMBERS. This is the Exact reason I didnt post pics here for a long time, for this exact reason, even if I gave you the numbers I doubt you could land them from your couch.And be very clear I have never asked anyone on this board for numbers thats plain stupid and posting Tuna numbers dont mean shit either Tuna are on a constant move use your Meter and quit chasing Birds any idiot can do that.Gary, I tell you what, I will get a Big Ass X painted on our Red Hull so you can find us in the future and when you start mailing a FUEL CHECK to my house then I will have no problem sharing numbers.

I do, go back and check my post , almost all my fish reports I post have numbers or very close general area please check....even on my skunk days....I have done well this season, wasn't saying that you should post your number but a good general area to help other fellow fisherman.. I never fish up that way anyway...I find my own fish , generally fish aways from the fleet...... wasn't trying piss you off ....I have the tools I need to catch fish...I'm not the best I'm not the worse I get my fair share,, generally I don't take limits, and I not interested in a pissing match.. or name calling.. so suggesting you couls help fellow fisherman... instead of a brag report...thanks and good luck...

Upvote 0

Paul Ward

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 17, 2007
Costa Mesa
Name
wooddog
Boat
Boaty
If you look at posts from days prior you might figure out the location. Im 90% sure where those were caught. We dont need another parking lot out there

Upvote 0

Radio

Jul 15, 2014
Name
Robert Whitton
Boat
22' bertram
Yeah!!! good stuff can't wait to get some thanks for the report.

Upvote 0

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
25 YFT and a Dodo?
Let me guess, the Dodo was 14lbs female, and most of the tuna were about 22lbs.
We ran out of space and decent bait! The last fish was on a blind troll strike.
Did he admit to us farming about a dozen more, or the Ahole sport fisher that ran over or fing fish!
How about that 18 ft cuddy that we tried in vain to call in on the bite?
Who says the tuna don't bite on a blue moon!
Did he say we had two triples!
Did u hear that the home guard are biting at the 150 again? Joe got two the same day!
What about the dodos 10 miles straight out of Dana that are eating chunks?

Reactions: robaire and Raimond
Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
While I was fishing both days on the weekend, this post got stupid and very personal. Some of you guys just need to relax! I'm not down with posting numbers for the same reasons mentioned, but that's my choice. Some people are more giving and that's cool. However, when asked via a PM, I will often point others in the right direction.....I'm guarded, but not a dick. Another thing, this whole nonsense about who can outfish who is ridiculous....it's hard to prove and frankly who cares. We all share a common bond.....we all love to catch fish!!! Okay....continue with the nonsense. :D

Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
The numbers are 33 over 117. Good luck!

Look at the sign in the BG then you will know the launch ramp.

I have called in boats the last 3 trips because we ran out of room to put fish. But that is me, not you, or you over there by the patty that you think will be there next W/E :puff:.

Upvote 0

Raimond

Not as lean, not as mean, still a Marine...
Mar 9, 2014
SoCal
Name
Ray
Boat
23' IMP Hardtop - "4 Reel"
25 YFT and a Dodo?
Let me guess, the Dodo was 14lbs female, and most of the tuna were about 22lbs.
We ran out of space and decent bait! The last fish was on a blind troll strike.
Did he admit to us farming about a dozen more, or the Ahole sport fisher that ran over or fing fish!
How about that 18 ft cuddy that we tried in vain to call in on the bite?
Who says the tuna don't bite on a blue moon!
Did he say we had two triples!
Did u hear that the home guard are biting at the 150 again? Joe got two the same day!
What about the dodos 10 miles straight out of Dana that are eating chunks?

Yea Karl, he did...
http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/nostrovia-doubles-down.596567/#post-3855736
Please post a pic of the best looking DoDo I have seen in US waters.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.