Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
these reports are or should be fisherman helping fisherman... if you feel which is your right not share info , why bother to post... to show off two fish.. and in most cases fishes move around here today gone tomorrow...
good luck on the days your down and out and need some help..... as the world turns....
You defeat your own argument....

If fish are "here today gone tomorrow", how would posting the location be important to helping other fisherman?

Big YT biting along the beach is all that is relevant.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Inshore yes, as far as giving locations well I dont want the spot to become a Parking lot once the Tuna pop back up I wont be fishing Yellows,, I am not one to advertise spots sorry

Excellent jungle fishing Leonard :appl: those are brutes!!!

The un-initiated are so lazy they missed everything they needed to know from what you've already said. :rofl:

Reactions: crabdancer
Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
You defeat your own argument....

If fish are "here today gone tomorrow", how would posting the location be important to helping other fisherman?

Big YT biting along the beach is all that is relevant.
For what its worth Carl, then why not give a close approximate area... goes both ways.... if you can help put other fellow fisherman on areas that are productive why not... what be a dick about it , we are taking pelagic fish for the most part, I can understand not giving bottom fish honey hole numbers out..
anyway to each their own.... just sound like your stirring the pot .... as usual...

Upvote 0

dploc

Jul 14, 2007
dp
Name
chris
Boat
Amberjack
Nice fish guys . This forum is for that for sure show your catch and that . also to help fellow fisherman too. I dont really see anywhere except that fish were caught on dines roger. THE slider asked you where inshore , north of where?. you post pics are great thanks for all the great info . You can rest easy . you riled us up and left us hanging daaaaamit . I love homeguards tough fish . Once again thanks for the info .b
REALLY. I didn't know this website was started for all the fisherman that put in hours and gas and lots money to just post numbers and exact locations where they get there fish so every donkey that just bought a boat or wants to go out for 2 hrs and catch a trophy fish . If your really asking you have no frieking chance of landing a 30lb yellow in kelp anyways.... So keep fishing on the Internet . The fact that he gave you the landing narrows it down ALOT given where it is. Let me help you out . Your not good enough to find fish offshore now that the tuna are not sitting right outside. So go fish the kelp. The yellows are in the kelp , so go to the kelp and fish it. Use spectra with a short fluoro leader and don't let the fish run for 15 seconds like you do offshore because your scared. They will snap you off. Any other questions? OHH and by the way. When I say kelp. I don't mean kelp paddy. Der

Upvote 0

Ryan Gay

Jul 31, 2015
Oklahoma
Name
Joe Ski
Boat
19.5 deep v cuddy "OUT TO LUNCH"
My newbie plan for the coming weekend is to launch at dana point, look for a paddy on the temp breaks, and as always....watch for the birds. Maybe I can get my 50lb rig tight. Great catch!

Reactions: One_Leg
Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
we are taking pelagic fish for the most part, I can understand not giving bottom fish honey hole numbers out..

He caught them in the kelp-line on the beach using kelp-cutter rigs like fishing WSB.

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
REALLY. I didn't know this website was started for all the fisherman that put in hours and gas and lots money to just post numbers and exact locations where they get there fish so every donkey that just bought a boat or wants to go out for 2 hrs and catch a trophy fish . If your really asking you have no frieking chance of landing a 30lb yellow in kelp anyways.... So keep fishing on the Internet . The fact that he gave you the landing narrows it down ALOT given where it is. Let me help you out . Your not good enough to find fish offshore now that the tuna are not sitting right outside. So go fish the kelp. The yellows are in the kelp , so go to the kelp and fish it. Use spectra with a short fluoro leader and don't let the fish run for 15 seconds like you do offshore because your scared. They will snap you off. Any other questions? OHH and by the way. When I say kelp. I don't mean kelp paddy. Der

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
HEY CHRIS GO FUCK YOURSELF THATS RIGHT GO FUCK YOURSELF 100 TON OCEAN OPERATOR HM P LOMA SPORTFISHING 14 YRS OLD ISLANDIA SPORTFISHING . YOUR THE PINHEAD OUT FISH YOU ANY FUCKING DAY .TIRED YOU CRACKERHEADS THAT POUND EVERYONE WHO GIVES OPINION . FINAL POST ON THIS SITE . SICK AND TIRED OF THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT FISHING . RUNNING SPORTBOATS FOR YOU WERE BORN DECKSKANK WOWAND FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE CAUGHT WELL OVER 100 YELLOWS OVER 40 LBS . FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO FOR U OPEN YOUR STUPID LAME ASS MOUTH DICK POST ANYTHING YOU WANT YOUR A FUCKING DECKSKANK . PIECE OF SHIT CRACKERHEADS U DONT KNOW SHIT .DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR REPLIES OR WHAT EVER TO MANY FUCKING NO IT ALLS ASSHOLE ON THIS SITE PERSONNALLY I DONT NEED IT I POSTED TO HELP OTHER FISHERMAN . ONCE AGAIN YOUR A DICK OUT FISH YOUR AZZ ANY DAY OF THE WEEK . IM OUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD STAY OFF THE INTERNET . YOU MIGHT LEARN A THING OR TO . WHAT A FUCKING BABY YOU ARE CHRIS . HAVE A GOOD LIFE DICK ,.B

Reactions: dploc
Upvote 0

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
HEY CHRIS GO FUCK YOURSELF THATS RIGHT GO FUCK YOURSELF 100 TON OCEAN OPERATOR HM P LOMA SPORTFISHING 14 YRS OLD ISLANDIA SPORTFISHING . YOUR THE PINHEAD OUT FISH YOU ANY FUCKING DAY .TIRED YOU CRACKERHEADS THAT POUND EVERYONE WHO GIVES OPINION . FINAL POST ON THIS SITE . SICK AND TIRED OF THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT FISHING . RUNNING SPORTBOATS FOR YOU WERE BORN DECKSKANK WOWAND FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE CAUGHT WELL OVER 100 YELLOWS OVER 40 LBS . FIND OUT WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO FOR U OPEN YOUR STUPID LAME ASS MOUTH DICK POST ANYTHING YOU WANT YOUR A FUCKING DECKSKANK . PIECE OF SHIT CRACKERHEADS U DONT KNOW SHIT .DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR REPLIES OR WHAT EVER TO MANY FUCKING NO IT ALLS ASSHOLE ON THIS SITE PERSONNALLY I DONT NEED IT I POSTED TO HELP OTHER FISHERMAN . ONCE AGAIN YOUR A DICK OUT FISH YOUR AZZ ANY DAY OF THE WEEK . IM OUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD STAY OFF THE INTERNET . YOU MIGHT LEARN A THING OR TO . WHAT A FUCKING BABY YOU ARE CHRIS . HAVE A GOOD LIFE DICK ,.B

Having a bad day huh LOL

Upvote 0

robaire

Angler
Jul 22, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
n/a
Uhhh, nice fish?!? :-)

I just got the text from a friend.
They ended up with 25 YT and 1 Dodo.

Location....Pacific Ocean, South of Dana Point..:nutkick:

Robert

Reactions: Raimond
Upvote 0

StagecoachHB

Is it Buccaneer days yet?
Sep 15, 2011
Huntington Beach
Name
Brent
Boat
Ranger TUG 21ec Arsenal ...sold: STAGECOACH 27' Boston Whaler
The best part about this tread was the comment about riverside people and their bayliners... hahahaha like 10 people read that and went awwwww maaaannn. Every weekend i hear someone on 72 yell at someone to put their boat back on their trailer and drive it back to Elsinore. And i laugh everytime. Never gets old.

Upvote 0

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
For what its worth Carl, then why not give a close approximate area... goes both ways.... if you can help put other fellow fisherman on areas that are productive why not... what be a dick about it , we are taking pelagic fish for the most part, I can understand not giving bottom fish honey hole numbers out..
anyway to each their own.... just sound like your stirring the pot .... as usual...

Sounds like your stirring the pot.....as usual.

Upvote 0

hotrail20

Skiff Life
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Mine
maybe you should post those on FACEBOOK since you just want likes.

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/just-a-reminder-dont-be-a-dick.585399/
Your the reason we don't say where, work for it, should we burn all the fuel and our time so I can lead you right to them whether you like it or not this is open forum I don't need to lead you to them go out 2-3 times a week and then you will know where to fish. Why don't you call Brandon Hayward and ask him for his Seabass spot numbers he will tell you the same thing F..k off

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hotrail20

Skiff Life
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Mine
Hey Gary, why dont you ever post up NUMBERS. This is the Exact reason I didnt post pics here for a long time, for this exact reason, even if I gave you the numbers I doubt you could land them from your couch.And be very clear I have never asked anyone on this board for numbers thats plain stupid and posting Tuna numbers dont mean shit either Tuna are on a constant move use your Meter and quit chasing Birds any idiot can do that.Gary, I tell you what, I will get a Big Ass X painted on our Red Hull so you can find us in the future and when you start mailing a FUEL CHECK to my house then I will have no problem sharing numbers.

Reactions: PCH
Upvote 0

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
Hey Gary, why dont you ever post up NUMBERS. This is the Exact reason I didnt post pics here for a long time, for this exact reason, even if I gave you the numbers I doubt you could land them from your couch.And be very clear I have never asked anyone on this board for numbers thats plain stupid and posting Tuna numbers dont mean shit either Tuna are on a constant move use your Meter and quit chasing Birds any idiot can do that.Gary, I tell you what, I will get a Big Ass X painted on our Red Hull so you can find us in the future and when you start mailing a FUEL CHECK to my house then I will have no problem sharing numbers.

Gary only catches bonito. You don't want his numbers.

Upvote 0

crabdancer

Kook
Apr 18, 2012
LA/Santa Cruz
Name
Shannon
Boat
Edgewater
Nice grade of fish and good work getting it done on the kelp line! We got 'em down there that way in early July. Ours were only mid 30# grade but the narrow 6/0 with 60 paid for itself. Not easy fishing but very rewarding.

Good to know they're still there. Keep gettin'.

Upvote 0

brian douglas

Jul 22, 2015
Name
brian douglas
Boat
no boat
No one is going to give you their spots!! What is it with you people? All you can expect here is to see when/if the fish are biting. Even then, unless you can drop everything and fish the next morning, you're-probably going to miss the bite. Dude doesn't want his spot to turn into the 150 with a bunch of Riverside co. bayliners not playing nice.
New here don't fish anymore, medical reasons, but like to read about and see pics. What are Riverside co. bayliners and when I see them in pics will they look different than you?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.