hotrail20

Skiff Life
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Mine
We are currently pulling on homeguards again thanks to the I pad we can report as we fish 3 so far, still biting but the landing ratio is still tuff in the kelp with the 40 lb string.Fishing the weekends is no fun. Today they want the Dines

YT TODAY.JPG

tails.JPG

Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
Way to get em!

Not sure if you want to share the approx area, the 150, Catalina, La Jolla, etc?
Definitely not the 150....those fish left and went elsewhere. :D

Reactions: @-EZ and RyanErb
Upvote 0

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
I'd bet you would catch more if you concentrate on fishing LOL. looks like fun and yes fishing the weekends can work the patience.

Upvote 0

hotrail20

Skiff Life
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Mine
I'd bet you would catch more if you concentrate on fishing LOL. looks like fun and yes fishing the weekends can work the patience.
private boat out of DP washing it now doesnt matter if you concentrate these fish are strong

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
Nice fish guys . This forum is for that for sure show your catch and that . also to help fellow fisherman too. I dont really see anywhere except that fish were caught on dines roger. THE slider asked you where inshore , north of where?. you post pics are great thanks for all the great info . You can rest easy . you riled us up and left us hanging daaaaamit . I love homeguards tough fish . Once again thanks for the info .b

Upvote 0

hotrail20

Skiff Life
May 28, 2006
Chino,Ca
Name
Leonard
Boat
Mine
Nice fish guys . This forum is for that for sure show your catch and that . also to help fellow fisherman too. I dont really see anywhere except that fish were caught on dines roger. THE slider asked you where inshore , north of where?. you post pics are great thanks for all the great info . You can rest easy . you riled us up and left us hanging daaaaamit . I love homeguards tough fish . Once again thanks for the info .b
Inshore yes, as far as giving locations well I dont want the spot to become a Parking lot once the Tuna pop back up I wont be fishing Yellows,, I am not one to advertise spots sorry

Reactions: OnoEric
Upvote 0

nmbrinkman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 18, 2006
San Diego
Name
Nathan
Boat
12 oz frosty mug
No one is going to give you their spots!! What is it with you people? All you can expect here is to see when/if the fish are biting. Even then, unless you can drop everything and fish the next morning, you're-probably going to miss the bite. Dude doesn't want his spot to turn into the 150 with a bunch of Riverside co. bayliners not playing nice.

Upvote 0

SeaSully

Almost A Member
Jun 27, 2013
orange county, ca
Name
Casey
Boat
cool
For me it depends on the spot and the quality of the fishing. But there are many spots I haven't gave up. 5 years on a boat you learn to be right lipped on a good thing

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
No one is going to give you their spots!! What is it with you people? All you can expect here is to see when/if the fish are biting. Even then, unless you can drop everything and fish the next morning, you're-probably going to miss the bite. Dude doesn't want his spot to turn into the 150 with a bunch of Riverside co. bayliners not playing nice.
Then why post anything at all ?

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
these reports are or should be fisherman helping fisherman... if you feel which is your right not share info , why bother to post... to show off two fish.. and in most cases fishes move around here today gone tomorrow...
good luck on the days your down and out and need some help..... as the world turns....

Upvote 0

nmbrinkman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 18, 2006
San Diego
Name
Nathan
Boat
12 oz frosty mug
Reactions: 26grumpy
Upvote 0
Status