Tailman

Sep 15, 2003
Cerritos
aol.com
Name
Lal Parsonge
Boat
18ft Pacific Inflat. Rubber Ducky
Took Mark with me on the rubber ducky today-launched at 6;00 am from Davies. Started out of LB in 90-110 ft of water-54,5 Brrrrr. Up hill current so the bass were biting pretty good. Lots of 2-3 lb sandies and calicos. 3 SB over 5 lbs and a nice 3 1/2 lb calico. The bite was pretty much wide open til 9;30 when the current stopped. DEAD for the next 1 1/2 hrs. Ran into Taxfree up the line off SP just drifting for a few . Ran up to PV and found more uphill current and more fish. Gettin near low tide at 12;30 so called it !!! Just entered the harbor when the blue lights came on-FISH and WILDLIFE- licence and fish check-we are always legal-nice guys . Kept 3 SB for my grandson for dinner.Filled up with gas at Sams club and home by 2pm. The wind started as we got in the harbor. Water at Pv was 57.1--shoe 55.5.Beautiful day on the water !!!

Upvote 0

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
  • Apr 22, 2013
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
    "Pig Pen, this here's the Rubber Duck. We just ain't a-gonna pay no toll. So we crashed the gate doing ninety-eight. Let them truckers roll. 10-4"

Sorry, went off on a tangent, there. Nice day guys. Glad you got out before it gets blown out.

• Haha
    Reactions: dalurker
    Upvote 0

LEC

Almost A Member
    Dec 15, 2005
    Garden Grove Ca.
    Name
    Larry Crownover
    Boat
    20 ft. Invader LC
    Good job guys. Saw you out there. We were in the 20' Invader. Our mistake was starting at Izors. We had live squid and had heard of a good halibut bite at Izors. No current no bites. Left Izors at 8 and worked the stones going west. Good fishing until 9:30. Lots of calicos on the plastics and sandies, sheepshead and sculpin on the squid.

Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

Tailman

Sep 15, 2003
    Cerritos
    aol.com
    Name
    Lal Parsonge
    Boat
    18ft Pacific Inflat. Rubber Ducky
    Used red flake and many brown baits from Big Hammer-all were workin well til the current stopped !!! No current+ NO fish

Upvote 0

Latest posts