marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    If the boat has to install an ice machine big enough to fill a bunch of kill bags they might as well install an RSW.No boat that i know of is going to allow passengers to carry on bags or chests of ice let alone take up that much space with a killbag.
    Love aftco but dont think this was all thought thru for use on partyboats.

Reactions: Paulo Grandez
    Upvote 0

CaptJgray

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jan 23, 2014
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    Jeff Gray
    Boat
    hell no....
    The dude literally said they have been working with sport boats out of dana point to field test it...
    90% of people going on a 1/2 or 3/4 day trip will not have one of these and i don't think anyone would expect the boat to provide the ice.
    I like the fact that someone is trying to figure out a solution. Cant have a good idea without having a lot of ideas.
    we had 3 bait wells on the Sea Spray, the center well was never loaded with bait. its where all the deadheads fish went. Some boats have that as an option and Ive seen it used.

Upvote 0

arcos157

Almost A Member
    Oct 22, 2012
    san diego/california/usa
    Name
    matt
    Boat
    the backlash
    Pretty much all of the 3/4 day boats in SD have RSW Systems and they are pretty good about bleeding your fish, you can also bleed them yourself as they will probably be put into a sack for a few minutes until the deckhands have time to drop them into the RSW.

Upvote 0