Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
need to find a better “lazy” spot.
If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

no such thing. Need to put in the time. If you want to keep killing those goats, don’t share that spot either.

Same applies to bugs. It’s all about structure and how you set your pots.

You will get more help if you approach the BD pit differently. But no one is going to give you their secret “lazy” spot. Secret and lazy are very rare.

Upvote 0

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Buy some salmon heads at an Asian market or some bait at the bait barge to stuff in the cages

Invest in the gear or don’t go way out to Cat, you’ll waste your time and effort instead of maximizing it

try new areas where there are no boats. Find some deep water rock formations and try those too

Pretty good tips IMO. Then you come back with this?

Again, why do I even bother coming here in the first place. Apparently the general attitude is “I know how but I’m not telling, go figure it out”.
I didn’t come in here asking - hey what do I do? I’ve already been learning from others and trying on my own. If everybody here is a self centered jerk, the there is really no point in this forum.
screw all the people with that attitude and go stuff it where the sun doesn’t shine.
I’ll never tell you where and how I catch tons of huge sheepshead any day I want then. Screw off.

You didn't even give it enough time before coming back with an attitude.

It's a free website with free advise. Be nice and may get what you need.

Upvote 0

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Where ever fish need to be caught.
Name
Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com
Boat
YOUR BOAT. ANY WHERE, ANYTIME
What’s the point of a fishing forum if nobody is willing to share information? It’s not like everyone is gonna take “their” fish and lobsters. Jeez. I’ve seen people respond here with things like “why don’t I give you my bank account?” It’s a friggen ocean. People need to share info with each other to learn from each other, or their just jerks.
Do not worry about all the people on here if you really want help all you need is www.Yoursaltwaterguide.com

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
^^^yes hire dave!
if you want free help better get humble real quick. chances are you've burned bridges already.
want some free tips?

do you have a sonar?

do you know what type of environment lobster typically inhabit?

do you know how to identify and read current?

do you know how lobster find their food?

do you know about lobsters depth preferences? (i'm working on this still myself)

your allowed to fish 5 nets solo, 10 max per vessel. increase your odds by fishing the most nets possible.

Upvote 0

Jonelli

Mar 30, 2020
OC, CA
Name
jonas domkus
Boat
Catalina 30
I can't help to compare these conversations imagining a kid coming to me with his guitar asking how to play a G chord and me saying, "well, did you look it up?" "Did you try all the other chords first"? "do you even know how to play a chord yet?" "you'll just have to keep trying chords till you find it." That would make me the biggest dick/jerk ever.

I was spending a couple days in the isthmus cove areas and just wanted to know if there's anywhere in there that anyone has had success in. I even came back and said where I tried and what happened and all you guys could do is complain that I wanted your precious secret spots and take your lobster rather than helping by answering with any useful information.

I hope others see this thread and see how pretentious most of you guys are.

Upvote 0

miaf

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 14, 2013
Name
Boat
I can't help to compare these conversations imagining a kid coming to me with his guitar asking how to play a G chord and me saying, "well, did you look it up?" "Did you try all the other chords first"? "do you even know how to play a chord yet?" "you'll just have to keep trying chords till you find it." That would make me the biggest dick/jerk ever.

I was spending a couple days in the isthmus cove areas and just wanted to know if there's anywhere in there that anyone has had success in. I even came back and said where I tried and what happened and all you guys could do is complain that I wanted your precious secret spots and take your lobster rather than helping by answering with any useful information.

I hope others see this thread and see how pretentious most of you guys are.

Dont you ever change!!! We need guys like you here. Please continue to post!

Upvote 0

dktool

2459 Trophy Offshore
Aug 11, 2010
Covina, Ca.
Name
Dean
Boat
1989 Bayliner 2459 Trophy Off Shore

:1041677399:

Upvote 0