Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
So where are the bug reports?
the guys I talked to said it was full combat fishing for few lobsters. Total shit show. tonight will be worse.....

No Im not trying to thin the herd because I'm going....I aint going.

Reactions: Bottom Line

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
the guys I talked to said it was full combat fishing for few lobsters. Total shit show. tonight will be worse.....

No Im not trying to thin the herd because I'm going....I aint going.
Screw that...I'll wait a bit. I'm a mid-week sort of guy anyway.

Blackfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 20, 2005
Monroeville
Name
Boat
toy
This just in, Lobster season has been cancelled due to rare toxic bacteria found in inshore lobsters from Long Beach to San Diego. Commercial trappers have been hauling gear all day.

frazier

Dec 25, 2012
frazierpark ca usa
Name
gordon grant
Boat
30' seaway ( sold ) 22' privateer
This just in, Lobster season has been cancelled due to rare toxic bacteria found in inshore lobsters from Long Beach to San Diego. Commercial trappers have been hauling gear all day.
Bullshit

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
If you don't have nets, how many hooks can you use for lobsters? Is it 6 hooks like you can use for rockfish?

j

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

Blackfish

Sep 20, 2005
Monroeville
Name
Boat
toy
9/27/16-Lobster opener postponed until further testing.
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) coordinates a routine monitoring program along the California coast to sample lobster and crab tissue and other shellfish like clams and scallops for the presence of Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) and domoic acid toxins. Commercial harvesters are also required to provide weekly shellfish samples to CDPH for PSP toxin assay and domoic acid analysis. The past week, toxin levels have been high enough, to require the issuing of warnings and quarantines in areas from Santa Barba to San Diego to protect the recreational fishing public and shellfish consumers.

CDPH also has a coastwide, monthly seawater monitoring program which detects the naturally occurring, microscopic algae that produce PSP and domoic acid toxins. When toxin levels begin increasing, CDPH may expand its mussel sampling effort to include other seafood species. If toxin levels increase quickly beyond the federal alert level for either toxin, then CDPH may immediately issue a health advisory for all potentially impacted seafood species in the affected region......

:D

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
I just bought one of those commercial style traps.Boy do they work good ,two day soak and we had way more then we needed:rockin:

frazier

Dec 25, 2012
frazierpark ca usa
Name
gordon grant
Boat
9/27/16-Lobster opener postponed until further testing.
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) coordinates a routine monitoring program along the California coast to sample lobster and crab tissue and other shellfish like clams and scallops for the presence of Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning (PSP) and domoic acid toxins. Commercial harvesters are also required to provide weekly shellfish samples to CDPH for PSP toxin assay and domoic acid analysis. The past week, toxin levels have been high enough, to require the issuing of warnings and quarantines in areas from Santa Barba to San Diego to protect the recreational fishing public and shellfish consumers.

CDPH also has a coastwide, monthly seawater monitoring program which detects the naturally occurring, microscopic algae that produce PSP and domoic acid toxins. When toxin levels begin increasing, CDPH may expand its mussel sampling effort to include other seafood species. If toxin levels increase quickly beyond the federal alert level for either toxin, then CDPH may immediately issue a health advisory for all potentially impacted seafood species in the affected region......

:D
No this is still a bunch of bullshit , probably your saying all this to decrease compatition for your lobster fishing efforts. I called sacremento and talked to the biolagist and they said the recente testing of lobsters is in the safe levels and the SEASON IS OPEN !!!

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
No this is still a bunch of bullshit , probably your saying all this to decrease compatition for your lobster fishing efforts. I called sacremento and talked to the biolagist and they said the recente testing of lobsters is in the safe levels and the SEASON IS OPEN !!!

HOOOOOOKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!

......it's a biggun! Maybe a baby wheel!

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
That is exactly how I eat lobster tails. Cut them in half, salt, pepper and olive oil.

On the grill. Cut lemon in half, and put that on the grill as well.

When the tails are done I squeeze the caramelized lemon juice on the tails and eat. No dipping sauce needed. It's the only way after all these years that I will eat them. Nice, simple and clean. Plus, you really get to taste the lobster.

j

Azarkon

Aug 28, 2015
California
Name
Joe
Boat
N/A
Crabs are closed though.

In northern California.

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
Dude thanks for posting this. One of the funniest posts I've ever read. You ate the bait so hard you shit out the hook before it could be set. You've been had lil buddy...

"I called Sacremento and talked to the biolagist"... once again, thanks man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hooops

frazier

Dec 25, 2012
frazierpark ca usa
Name
gordon grant
Boat
Dude thanks for posting this. One of the funniest posts I've ever read. You ate the bait so hard you shit out the hook before it could be set. You've been had lil buddy...

"I called Sacremento and talked to the biolagist"... once again, thanks man.
Carefull

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
Well you keep acting like a jerk and an asshole your life might just turn around and bite you in the ass....... LOL
My 6 year old niece could have come up with a better response than that. Nice try. Next time call the biolagist in Sacramento, maybe he can help you with that too

PD41

Jul 15, 2014
Redondo
Name
Butch
Boat
20' Bertram
King Harbor is always closed on the inside.