Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Where ever fish need to be caught.
Name
Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com
Boat
YOUR BOAT. ANY WHERE, ANYTIME
If its what they say, it should be great hooping on Friday night. I have been telling people at my hoopnet seminars for years that weather makes for good bugging. We are going to get a little bit of weather on Friday.
If you want to give hoop netting a try I will be on the Helena on Friday night. The owner Calvin, cook and deckhand TJ and your's truly will take you hooping. We do it a little different down in Dana Point.
Boat leaves at 5 PM and nets are in the water before it gets dark (back to what those guys say in the seminars...that's the best time).
Parking is FREE!!!!!!!
We give you all you can eat burgers, sodas, waters and snacks, 5 to 6 hours of hooping, all hooping gear and bait included. Free gift give aways thanks to Promar. All this for the new $75 deal!
If you can't make it we are going every Tuesday , Thursday and Friday night .
P.S. Beers are only a dollar. That's right, a dollar.
Every night is an on the water seminar. If you want to learn how and where, I am an open book . Bring a note pad and a pen. Also, we fish the whole time. We have plenty of rods and reels on the boat and lots of bait live and dead. So lets go fishing. Capt. Dave. (949) 374-0786 or office (949) 496-5794.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Name
Boat
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0

Danny

Fish Doper
May 17, 2009
Torrance
Name
Danny
Boat
SS FAT GUY
Charlie and I will be down for this Friday night trip. Anybody else?

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
I will be out on my personal boat. Can I stop in for a burger?

Upvote 0

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
Wow, great deal Dave! $75 is about what raw cost is for a night on my own boat and we don't get hot burgers and I have to do a LOT of work! I may have to drive up to DP and check it out - I could get into kicking back and being somewhat comfortable.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Wow, great deal Dave! $75 is about what raw cost is for a night on my own boat and we don't get hot burgers and I have to do a LOT of work! I may have to drive up to DP and check it out - I could get into kicking back and being somewhat comfortable.

This^

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I've been known to eat $75 worth of food.......

Upvote 0

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Name
Boat
Is Jordan usually the deckhand?

Yes, he was for years. He and Calvin were partners. Jordan got a new job and now it's Calvin and TJ. I am going out with Calvin and TJ. We are teamed up. Although it is still Calvin's boat it's just a cool operation to be involved in. Come on out and see what's going on.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
i know you said 75. but is that out the door or is there taxes, fees, landing charges, fuel surcharges etc.? only reason is i recently got a hotel room booked online for 79 a night, by the time all the fees and charges were tallied, it was 130 for the night.

Upvote 0

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Name
Boat
i know you said 75. but is that out the door or is there taxes, fees, landing charges, fuel surcharges etc.? only reason is i recently got a hotel room booked online for 79 a night, by the time all the fees and charges were tallied, it was 130 for the night.
75 out the door. You need to get lobster card and a fishing license.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
75 out the door. You need to get lobster card and a fishing license.

thanks, thats a very fair price. hopefully deal is still going when my schedule frees up

Upvote 0

Lou Kohn

Jun 17, 2009
Fillmpre, Ca USA
Name
Lou Kohn
Boat
25 wellcraft
What a great trip. Got some keepers on board and met a lot of great people. dave is very generous with his knowledge and showed me a lot of things about hooping that I will take on my boat. Cheeseburgers were great and crew was top notch. I came from ventura area to learn before I start on my own and for the price, I came out on top. Thanks dave for a great trip and all the people on board were a pleasure to fish and hoop with.

Upvote 0

Lou Kohn

Jun 17, 2009
Fillmpre, Ca USA
Name
Lou Kohn
Boat
25 wellcraft
What a great trip. Got some keepers on board and met a lot of great people. dave is very generous with his knowledge and showed me a lot of things about hooping that I will take on my boat. Cheeseburgers were great and crew was top notch. I came from ventura area to learn before I start on my own and for the price, I came out on top. Thanks dave for a great trip and all the people on board were a pleasure to fish and hoop with.

Upvote 0

robaire

Angler
Jul 22, 2013
Menifee, CA
Name
Robert
Boat
n/a

Thanks for posting that Lou,
I was looking in the fish count section for a report and didn't see one.
Sounds like a good time was had by all :cheers:

Robert
<><

Upvote 0

WhyMe

It’s not a fish til it hits the deck.
May 12, 2009
San Bernardino California
Name
Jason
Boat
Mako CC
I would totally go tonight but, I left my deck boots on the Pacific Islander in Oxnard........ So I guess I'm fishing Rockfish tomorrow.

I'll definitely be making my way on one of these trips before the season is over. Long beach seals suck!!

Hell, $1 beers and boat burgers, start the grill!!!
:hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta:

Upvote 0

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Name
Boat
I would totally go tonight but, I left my deck boots on the Pacific Islander in Oxnard........ So I guess I'm fishing Rockfish tomorrow.

I'll definitely be making my way on one of these trips before the season is over. Long beach seals suck!!

Hell, $1 beers and boat burgers, start the grill!!!
:hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta::hali_olutta:
Can you believe that? A buck!!

Upvote 0