Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
went out tonight to see if we could track down some more bugs... we did, but just not exactly what we wanted, most of them were little miniature models that were about as big as my hand. Got a few decent size rock crabs to toss in the mix. Couple other boats out, didn’t look like anyone got anything exciting except a wrapped prop (not us thankfully). Oh and just a PSA for you all, please for the love of god, my sanity, others sanity, and everyone’s propellers, LIGHT YOUR GOD DAMN BUOYS!

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
FYI. Use any other two works together to get your point across. Some of us find that offensive.

I agree about lighting your bouys when knowing your hooping a crowded area. Thanks for the report.

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
FYI. Use any other two works together to get your point across. Some of us find that offensive.

I agree about lighting your bouys when knowing your hooping a crowded area. Thanks for the report.
If you find that offensive then you’ve got a problem. Was it necessary to comment? Deal with it.

C-4 Fishing

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 4, 2014
Name
Dave
Boat
Kayak

This site has officially gone to shit.

Geo-Fish

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 18, 2016
San Diego
Name
Geo
Boat
Geo-Fish
I concur.....Please freakin’ use lit buoys.....

More than that.....Please freakin not “run dark”

Definition, no lights on boat at all and worse no lights on buoys......

VERY SKETCH!