jaw1970

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 6, 2008
Long Beach, CA. USA
Name
John
Boat
Koa Honu 28 Skipjack
I just saw a report on Facebook, Gail Force got limits for 6 fisherman, that's a lot of lobsters! Way to go!

jigmonster

Jun 11, 2006
Long Beach,Ca
Name
Ryan
Boat
50' Gail Force - 60' Triton
Yep, Capt Joel and Capt. Bryan have been on it and it was really good! As in trash cans full, literally!
Quite a few boat hunters out lately instead of fisherman. But that's OK, numbers are only half the battle!

If anyone wants to get out on the Gail Force check out Gailforcesportfishing.com or call Ryan at (310) 844-3814.

Like us on Facebook to keep up to date on all the great upcoming lobster trips, full day fishing trips and reports.

Team Ball's Out

Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
Nice job guys!

bscheiwe

Feb 8, 2012
Long beach CA
Name
Brent
Boat
n/a
Yep, Capt Joel and Capt. Bryan have been on it and it was really good! As in trash cans full, literally!
Quite a few boat hunters out lately instead of fisherman. But that's OK, numbers are only half the battle!

If anyone wants to get out on the Gail Force check out Gailforcesportfishing.com or call Ryan at (310) 844-3814.

Like us on Facebook to keep up to date on all the great upcoming lobster trips, full day fishing trips and reports.
Got photos????
I saw you out there and I call BS

bstabski

Jun 28, 2012
Oside
Name
Bryan
Boat
NA
This was. Posted last night on their Facebook page.
image.jpg

WhyMe

It’s not a fish til it hits the deck.
May 12, 2009
San Bernardino California
Name
Jason
Boat
Mako CC
Great day for those on the GF.

We went out last night, forgot the boat plug, and finally got on my spot at 10pm. Outgoing tide at midnight proved to be a great time. Bugs up to 8lbs. Still a bunch of bugs in LB