Socali818

><((((º>
Sep 15, 2016
La Habra
Name
Mike L
Boat
Yamaha FX HO
Seen this online. Lucky guy, not so much for the lobster. I believe it was caught on 02/16/20 in Redondo Beach. Lobsters from two different areas, check them out side by side!

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
How about buying scoops of sardines. To release into the mouths of seals, birds, and fish

They probably don't even realize. If they adapt to breed. That might not be good for the eco system. Introducing non native species. That east coast lobster has been growing

Reactions: Socali818

Socali818

><((((º>
Sep 15, 2016
La Habra
Name
Mike L
Boat
Yamaha FX HO
How about buying scoops of sardines. To release into the mouths of seals, birds, and fish

They probably don't even realize. If they adapt to breed. That might not be good for the eco system. Introducing non native species. That east coast lobster has been growing
Yes, definitely not recommended to introduce non-native species into our ecosystem. Mostly likely purchased from a store or restaurant and released into our Ocean.

Pretty cool catch though. Guys gonna have some good dinner.

🦞

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot

Scoops?? How about the whole receiver? They have done that too!

AKSalmon

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
Both Maine lobsters and Alaska king crab have been showing up for several years in Europe.

AKSalmon

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
I was in Norway 2 years ago and talked to fishermen who were fishing king crab in the far north of Norway. Clawed (Maine) lobsters have been appearing in French and Spanish fish markets for years.

knot keely

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 9, 2014
Name
Dan
Boat
None (yet)
Makes sense. Northern Norway is basically the same ocean as the Bering Sea.

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
Is this cheating for good karma points

I wonder if any of them have actually placed a tonnage order and pre paid when the boxes do not have much bait to use for good karma. The bait boat goes out and catches the order. Then the buyer releases the order for good karma

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
How much is a scoop of freed sardine worth in good karma anyway?? :D
As explained to me its 10,000 blessings for every life saved..
Since they are taking way more life than they are saving I wanted to ask what is the penalty for lives taken but for obv reasons I didnt do that...
Is seems just as hypocritical as all religions..

Reactions: sickcat