RideMX4life21

Slay'n Tail
Nov 27, 2012
San Diego, CA
Name
Dustin
Boat
2018 Parker 2320
Weather was great so we decided to do a little after-work hoopin' -- Launched out of Glorietta Wednesday afternoon with my dad and buddy Austin on my boat, Asalt Weapon. Plan was to set a spread in a new area we had scoped out a few weeks back. Got bait ready and our gear setup. We typically use a sardine/skipjack mix. Fired up the BBQ and got some burgers going for dinner while we waited for nightfall. Fished from dark until 11:30pm, checking our traps every hour or so. Depth varied up to 40ft. Managed 7 legals with a couple decent sized bugs and 10 or so shorts. Current was mild with the lack of tide yesterday.
Overall, great night on the water -- positive vibes, good laughs, and a bag of bugs for dinner this weekend :beerbang:

Last edited:

c_P

Jan 29, 2018
San Diego
Name
Can
Boat
Na
How's the parking at Glorietta Dock on a weekday. I heard it use to suck, always pack and stuff.

Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Hell yeah - push that throttle down at night and check out those LED's - dipshit

RideMX4life21

Slay'n Tail
Nov 27, 2012
San Diego, CA
Name
Dustin
Boat
2018 Parker 2320
Hell yeah - push that throttle down at night and check out those LED's - dipshit
What does that mean?
I think what he meant to say was, "Hey guys, my name is Hoops the snowflake. My hobbies include: being a worthless humanoid and sitting my ass on the couch trash talking with one hand in a bag of potato chips"....kook!
:supergay::indabutt:

Last edited: