lobster 12 - 27 - 14 somewhere near Long Beach harbor

geramiecg

Apr 24, 2012
OC
Name
Geramie
Boat
18ft SeaRay
My boat was acting funny the last couple of outings, but my son wanted to go lobster fishing one last time before the end of the year. We were fishing with mackerel and salmon head combo in about 40 feet of water. Largest lobster was 4 pounds. While waiting to pull up nets, we used rods and reels to get some brown and green rock fish for tacos before the end of rockfish season. We threw back 3 shorts. We lost reverse gear on my boat and had to call it quits before we really wanted to come back in. Hopefully we could get the boat fixed before the end of lobster season so we can go back out and get some more. Happy new year to all!!

CAM00917.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1970

geramiecg

Apr 24, 2012
OC
Name
Geramie
Boat
18ft SeaRay
Good fishing buddy
U will get em next time
Thanks David. Boat has been acting funky in reverse since we went out together last time. Finally went out. Hope I can get it fixed soon. We went out to the same spot when we took you out. All were caught to the right side of the " Landmark" as you are looking at it.

geramiecg

Apr 24, 2012
OC
Name
Geramie
Boat
18ft SeaRay
Thank you sir. Gotta recover from the holiday spending. Hopefully it's not too expensive and hope I could get her fixed up by the end of January.

Good luck with the boat. Sucks being out of commission.

geramiecg

Apr 24, 2012
OC
Name
Geramie
Boat
18ft SeaRay
Hi, yes I do sir. His name is Jose. I believe he was mentioned on this board before. And he was recommended by other members on another board. I'm a single father with 4 children and just have to save a little bit more money before I could get my boat fixed. My son is already bugging me to go buggin again :) but my daughters don't want to go out because it's too cold for them

geramie, you have a mechanic?