Livingston warrior 15.5

nol gutty

Nov 1, 2020
santa cruz CA
Name
nolan g
Boat
livingston warrior 15.5
Looking to trade a livingston 15.5 for hobie powerskiff, calibogie, or other comparable skiff close to 15ft. I bought this livingston literally as a garage find, it was in rough shape, but since have fully pulled the floors, had new foam, and glass of ply floors put in professionally. The inside and out was completely redone. I have a 206 40hp evinrude tiller, a center console and all the electronics besides batteries. I've put a ton of time and money into this project, and am just not able to complete it due to money concerns for what i wanted to do to it. My goal was to put a new remote start on it, and a cab, but I would really like to trade for a skiff I could fish this summer. Boat is registered.

Shoot me a message here for pictures or details about the build.

63770314739--9BF0DA86-C50D-4E57-85D6-504F3C517B7D.JPG

IMG-3933.jpg

IMG-3952.JPG

IMG-4046.JPG

IMG-4054.JPG

IMG-4060.JPG

IMG-7385.jpg

Upvote 0

Hismosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Name
    Glenn
    Boat
    Boats n hoes
    Awesome boats, you should try and save the motor and trade just hulls/trailers. The 40 is wayyy under powered for the livingston and would be a better fit for the hobie. Might be tough to move the livingston with that as I'm sure everyone would be repowering as they're usually ran with 90hp+. Good luck

Reactions: Christianbrat
    Upvote 0

nol gutty

Nov 1, 2020
    santa cruz CA
    Name
    nolan g
    Boat
    livingston warrior 15.5
    pushed a 15ft sorenson well enough to fish kelp beds and stuff. I agree its under powered but I kinda just want to do it in one clean trade. Thanks for the advice. any leads on another skiff greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0