Livingston fishing boat with 2003 TOHATSU low hrs

Big Bay Yachts
Dec 11, 2011
Dana point
Name
Scott
Boat
none
1996 14ft (one of a kind) SUPER CLEAN Custom Livingston Twin V. Is the ultimate economical fishing machine. The 2003/40 horse Tohatsu with electric fuel injection pushes the boat easy 23 to 25 mph. This Tohatsu motor has been reliable and gets great gas milage , 6 mpg or more. This motor has been well maintained from the beginning and continues to run perfect as it always has. It has never left me stranded EVER its a work horse. It fishes 2 people comfortably,it even has enough room for 2 people over 6 foot to lay down and relax on the port and starboard side bow. This boat fits in a single car garage, and is easy to pull with just about any car its lite. The Twin V handles rough seas better then any other 14 ft boat out there its amazing,the Vs allow the boat to land smoothly in the chop. I have caught many big game fish offshore as far as 60 miles, as I have had total confidence in my boat always. The deck is completely custom, witch gives the boat lots of strength and support on the sides, the deck boxes give u plenty of fish storage space, as well as storage space for your supplies. All the space on this boat has been utilized for total Efficiency on the water for Big game hunting.
18 custom built rod holders through out the boat
this boat can troll 4 rods at once or drift 3 at once with no tangles.
the custom stainless steel water proof box keeps your depth finder and VHF radio dry and safe from damage.
The trailer has a built in extension if needed to keep your car out of the water,and or shorten the trailer for storage
the trailer jack is removable with a easy slide out bracket, and never has to get wet, as we all know they don't last long
when the saltwater gets to it. This livingston is the perfect fishing boat for those fisherman who want to go big, but dont have the funds to own a larger boat.

This boat has many awesome features including :
$2500. worth of custom stainless steel and metal work
new 20 gallon fuel tank
20 gallon bait tank
new duel battery system
Furuno 600 L color depth finder
new Icom VHF radio
brand new composite transom, no wood more strength and liter

(please Serious Buyers only)
This boat does it all for a lot less. There are no small boats out there set up for hardcore big game fishing like this one, or that can ocean fish different spots all day with its capabilities for less then 50$ NO WHERE IS THERE A BOAT LIKE THIS!!!!!! look closely and compare to other livingstons please!!! and u will understand why this boat is so awesome!!!!!!!!!! The metal work and custom deck is what separates this livingston from all the others!!!!! PS the white 5200 rubber on the starboard deck box in the picture is to protect the edge from damage from anchor chain there is no crack there. $4900
Please call 949-280-1435

Attachments

• boat 5.jpg
    boat 5.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,547
  • boat 6.jpg
    boat 6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 937
  • boat 7.jpg
    boat 7.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,224
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 877
  • boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 790
  • boat 3.JPG
    boat 3.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 259
  • boat 8.jpg
    boat 8.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 610
Upvote 0

genefish

Feb 28, 2012
United States
Name
Eugene Van
Boat
Eugene Van
1996 14ft (one of a kind) SUPER CLEAN Custom Livingston Twin V. Is the ultimate economical fishing machine. The 2003/40 horse Tohatsu with electric fuel injection pushes the boat easy 23 to 25 mph. This Tohatsu motor has been reliable and gets great gas milage , 6 mpg or more. This motor has been well maintained from the beginning and continues to run perfect as it always has. It has never left me stranded EVER its a work horse. It fishes 2 people comfortably,it even has enough room for 2 people over 6 foot to lay down and relax on the port and starboard side bow. This boat fits in a single car garage, and is easy to pull with just about any car its lite. The Twin V handles rough seas better then any other 14 ft boat out there its amazing,the Vs allow the boat to land smoothly in the chop. I have caught many big game fish offshore as far as 60 miles, as I have had total confidence in my boat always. The deck is completely custom, witch gives the boat lots of strength and support on the sides, the deck boxes give u plenty of fish storage space, as well as storage space for your supplies. All the space on this boat has been utilized for total Efficiency on the water for Big game hunting.
18 custom built rod holders through out the boat
this boat can troll 4 rods at once or drift 3 at once with no tangles.
the custom stainless steel water proof box keeps your depth finder and VHF radio dry and safe from damage.
The trailer has a built in extension if needed to keep your car out of the water,and or shorten the trailer for storage
the trailer jack is removable with a easy slide out bracket, and never has to get wet, as we all know they don't last long
when the saltwater gets to it. This livingston is the perfect fishing boat for those fisherman who want to go big, but dont have the funds to own a larger boat.

This boat has many awesome features including :
$2500. worth of custom stainless steel and metal work
new 20 gallon fuel tank
20 gallon bait tank
new duel battery system
Furuno 600 L color depth finder
new Icom VHF radio
brand new composite transom, no wood more strength and liter

(please Serious Buyers only)
This boat does it all for a lot less. There are no small boats out there set up for hardcore big game fishing like this one, or that can ocean fish different spots all day with its capabilities for less then 50$ NO WHERE IS THERE A BOAT LIKE THIS!!!!!! look closely and compare to other livingstons please!!! and u will understand why this boat is so awesome!!!!!!!!!! The metal work and custom deck is what separates this livingston from all the others!!!!! PS the white 5200 rubber on the starboard deck box in the picture is to protect the edge from damage from anchor chain there is no crack there. $4900
Please call 949-280-1435
Thats one decked out skiff!

Upvote 0