Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
May 18, 2013
Cali
Name
Dan Monster
Boat
Predatormonster
BS ! Its the dead sea out there . I was out Tuesday and rolled over that . No paddies and dead as a doornail . No pics = no fish !

Upvote 0

hawkplayer32

GOOD DEAL
Aug 6, 2012
Valencia, CA
Name
Anthony Hicks
Boat
Good Deal
Fishing sucks. You should stay home.

IMAG0084.jpg

Upvote 0

Bizzy

May 19, 2009
Poway CA
Name
Tom
Boat
25 Parker
BS ! Its the dead sea out there . I was out Tuesday and rolled over that . No paddies and dead as a doornail . No pics = no fish !

Well if you didn't catch anything, that must be the end of the season! :rolleyes:

We were a couple of miles south of there Saturday and got 10 YFT trolling porpoise.

Upvote 0

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20

Yeah stay home its like the dead sea out there. I hate to break it to you but everyday there are boats out in the dead sea catching fish. Its not like how it was a month back where everybody was running into the fish and slaying it. Now you have to work for it, pay extra attention to the water and have a little luck on your side.

Way to slay Tony

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Calishark

Hook UP!!!
Sep 12, 2013
San Diego
Name
Glenn
Boat
Ho
Luck was on our side. I'm pretty sure Qin our noobie who had never been tuna fishing spotted us our sweet golden ticket. Then he proceeded to get a crash course in WFO tuna fishing. With things like "turn the handle!!" "Don't stop!!" "Keep pressure!!!" Being yelled at him. He lost a few but learned real quick haha.

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Luck was on our side. I'm pretty sure Qin our noobie who had never been tuna fishing spotted us our sweet golden ticket. Then he proceeded to get a crash course in WFO tuna fishing. With things like "turn the handle!!" "Don't stop!!" "Keep pressure!!!" Being yelled at him. He lost a few but learned real quick haha.

the best way to learn! wide open fishing where losing a few isn't a disaster and people yelling at you! haha

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
This report kinda sucked...

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

GOT A CUSTOM ROD FOR MY WIFE,,,,GREAT TRADE
Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
'99 Albemarle 280XF- Bubba Jean 28; Livingston LV-14 -BABY J
good job Tony' did you have to break out your Shimano back up gear again.
I think I have video of Tony taking some tuna on a tn14a, from Thursday. That reel made him look good.:D

Reactions: jer dog
Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I do... I can whine and snivel and you can call me kurt aggro. put the bait on the hook and promise to let me reel in one of your fish... take it @=EZ aggro, I'm just kidding

George! You're killing me here. I don't have a clue if you have a point here.

Work with me. Please say again.
I haven't been able to give my clairemont neighbor a rash and a shit in a while and i keep hearing him say why he couldn't go, I was hoping to shame him into going. I don't care what they say about you Kurt, your all right.

I'm on my girlfriends computer and her keyboard is a little smaller than what i am used to and it took me three tries before i typed aggro right.... such a big word and all.

It was a long day Max, I was trying to say I would go.... you could call me aggro and i would whine and snivel, ask you to bait my hook, and then cry if you didn't let me reel in the fish you caught. I'm sure Kurt isn't like that, but i have had a few go out with me that were.

Good luck out there Max, let me know how you did and where you found them... maybe I can get out there on Sunday. this working bullshit and not getting out during the week just isn't right, I'm glad it's almost over.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Okay Mike, I showed him how to do it...:rofl:

just in case you missed it.

I haven't been able to give my clairemont neighbor a rash and a shit in a while and i keep hearing him say why he couldn't go, I was hoping to shame him into going. I don't care what they say about you Kurt, your all right.

I'm on my girlfriends computer and her keyboard is a little smaller than what i am used to and it took me three tries before i typed aggro right.... such a big word and all.

It was a long day Max, I was trying to say I would go.... you could call me aggro and i would whine and snivel, ask you to bait my hook, and then cry if you didn't let me reel in the fish you caught. I'm sure Kurt isn't like that, but i have had a few go out with me that were.

Good luck out there Max, let me know how you did and where you found them... maybe I can get out there on Sunday. this working bullshit and not getting out during the week just isn't right, I'm glad it's almost over.

Upvote 0

Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
May 18, 2013
Cali
Name
Dan Monster
Boat
Predatormonster
Well if you didn't catch anything, that must be the end of the season! :rolleyes:

We were a couple of miles south of there Saturday and got 10 YFT trolling porpoise.
Thats very true . We went from the west fly to the 43 and back and it was dead . If you have experience you can tell . The sportboat counts don't look so great either . Go on a two day for 1 fish if you want . Have at it . Its all yours !

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You should be embarrassed for even showing those baby yellows when you have a nice bunch of fish already.Let me guess,they were bleeding and wouldnt survive ?

Upvote 0

titos334

VIP Elite Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hell
Name
Kevin
Boat
Rainbow Surprise
You should be embarrassed for even showing those baby yellows when you have a nice bunch of fish already.Let me guess,they were bleeding and wouldnt survive ?

Why be embarrassed about small yellowtail, you should be embarrassed about killing larger yellows too with that thinking.

Upvote 0

Calishark

Hook UP!!!
Sep 12, 2013
San Diego
Name
Glenn
Boat
Ho

Your trolling right...because I know you're not serious. We released plenty of yellows, and if a crew member wants one for sashimi who the fuck are we to tell them no.

Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
That's a good day, take that in october anytime, nice job. Strange how some see negative in it. Skunks must be getting them down?

Upvote 0