mercado

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
Plan was to fish the hidden bank left at 4am from shelter Island . Never made it to the hidden bank Found kelp about 9 mile short of the hidden caught two Dorado and continued South for about half a mile found a nice size kelp and Limited out on yellowtail and Dorado. Great day on the pond minus the thunder, lightning and rain which made it very interesting to say the least.
Mercado

IMG_3273.JPG IMG_3277.JPG IMG_3280.JPG

Feb 26, 2009
Fontana, Ca
Name
Ray
Boat
2601 Striper WA
Sounds like an awesome trip!
I'm planning the same route Thursday night hoping for the same results...thanks for the intel!

Reactions: mercado

Spaslab

Are you a sick little monkey too?
May 11, 2008
Simi CA USA
Name
Rick
Boat
"Gracie" Defiance 220 EX Admiral
Plan was to fish the hidden bank left at 4am from shelter Island . Never made it to the hidden bank Found kelp about 9 mile short of the hidden caught two Dorado and continued South for about half a mile found a nice size kelp and Limited out on yellowtail and Dorado. Great day on the pond minus the thunder, lightning and rain which made it very interesting to say the least.
Mercado

View attachment 855360 View attachment 855361 View attachment 855362
Damn, nice haul. Could you give me some idea what the sea state was, want to make a run somewhere down there but neck/back issues and the questionable popcorn machine weather has me tentative...

mercado

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
Damn, nice haul. Could you give me some idea what the sea state was, want to make a run somewhere down there but neck/back issues and the questionable popcorn machine weather has me tentative...
Current weather is very doable I would go in the next couple days when things get rough slow down, personally I like to go fast and therefore I think I have shrunk a couple inches from all the pounding boat rides throughout the years.. Good luck there will be plenty of good days of fishing this year!