Offshore Limits of yellowfin and Dorado thank you Hardcore

Bahia

May 26, 2020
Huntington beach
Name
Jason Drotter
Boat
Ranger Bahia
Totally understand the frustration. I posted a report a couple weeks ago. I had been getting some info off the site and wanted to return the favor after a good trip. My buddy and I limited on yf so I posted a report that night. Gave the time of day, #test line, location. size of sardines, how the school responded to chunk, chunk up 3 dines with a couple of live baits, etc etc.. Received several replies suggesting my post was bullshit because I didn't post any pics. Unfortunate members reply in that fashion. Makes good people who want to pay it forward think to themselves. "Fuck off"

Upvote 0

fishhardsb

Nov 21, 2016
Santa Barbara
Name
Chris
Boat
Grady
Totally understand the frustration. I posted a report a couple weeks ago. I had been getting some info off the site and wanted to return the favor after a good trip. My buddy and I limited on yf so I posted a report that night. Gave the time of day, #test line, location. size of sardines, how the school responded to chunk, chunk up 3 dines with a couple of live baits, etc etc.. Received several replies suggesting my post was bullshit because I didn't post any pics. Unfortunate members reply in that fashion. Makes good people who want to pay it forward think to themselves. "Fuck off"
Unfortunately there’s a lot of assholes who like to hide behind their computers and talk shit because they have no nuts to do it to your face!

Upvote 0

Fugitive

Jul 26, 2006
Orange County
www.stellarquest.com
Name
Doug
Boat
23' Trophy
@Hardcor needs to know how much fun we all had watching his videos. I'm one of the silent ones that he helped get on fish last year. Had 4 great trips with my sons and Cory really helped. I have missed the videos, don't give up because of a few stupid people. Thanks Cory! Should have said this sooner.

Upvote 0

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
  • Apr 22, 2013
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
    Right on guys! Corey will always call you in if you are respectful. Great tip on the dead bait. Glad it worked out for everyone!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hippie and Hardcor
    Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    23' Maritime Patriot
    My son and I fished the 390 area for nothing. We found a handful of nice kelps with nobody home, that was frustrating. At two o’clock we started heading home and we see a lone boat in front of us stopped. As we get closer we notice its Hardcore fishing solo on his Jon boat and he’s bent. Just as I grab the mic Corey calls us in. He said 15 pound fluorocarbon and a number one hook with a dead bait. He said if you use live bait all you will get is Skipjack. As we moved in Corey started chumming and you could see Skipjack everywhere under the boat chasing the bait. Corey told us you have to let the Skipjack play with the bait until a Yellowfin picks it up and runs with it. That was the ticket and after we put the first yellowfin on the boat Hardcore slowly drove away while scrubbing his boat down. I called him on the radio to thank him and he told us that the bite started off a kelp that’s about a mile up hill and it’s loaded with Dorado. It turned out to be the best day of fishing my son and I have ever had together. Thank you Corey.

EXPOSED!

"I'm done posting on Bloodydecks - all people do is talk shit, as I only try and be a good guy and help others out".

Meanwhile Hardcor/Cory AKA Hippie, gets a new user name and starts back up with his adolescent insults while writing glowing reports praising himself.

Ha, what a phony!

• Posted by Hippie
    Colonel Kurtz said:
    Does he also hold your hand while you're winding the fish in? Nice Wahoo. Hate to break it to you, but I fish.
    Dumb shit Alert ! You are a jealous troll asshole :nutkick:

Reactions:Microbait and Hardcor

He even likes his own posts. Pathetic...

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    My son and I fished the 390 area for nothing. We found a handful of nice kelps with nobody home, that was frustrating. At two o’clock we started heading home and we see a lone boat in front of us stopped. As we get closer we notice its Hardcore fishing solo on his Jon boat and he’s bent. Just as I grab the mic Corey calls us in. He said 15 pound fluorocarbon and a number one hook with a dead bait. He said if you use live bait all you will get is Skipjack. As we moved in Corey started chumming and you could see Skipjack everywhere under the boat chasing the bait. Corey told us you have to let the Skipjack play with the bait until a Yellowfin picks it up and runs with it. That was the ticket and after we put the first yellowfin on the boat Hardcore slowly drove away while scrubbing his boat down. I called him on the radio to thank him and he told us that the bite started off a kelp that’s about a mile up hill and it’s loaded with Dorado. It turned out to be the best day of fishing my son and I have ever had together. Thank you Corey.
    Good Job older mean hippie..LOL

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    What ever makes you feel good is fine with me when you aren't hurting anyone

Reactions: Shewillbemine
    Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    23' Maritime Patriot
    EXPOSED!

"I'm done posting on Bloodydecks - all people do is talk shit, as I only try and be a good guy and help others out".

Meanwhile Hardcor/Cory AKA Hippie, gets a new user name and starts back up with his adolescent insults while writing glowing reports praising himself.

Ha, what a phony!

• Posted by Hippie

Dumb shit Alert ! You are a jealous troll asshole :nutkick:

Reactions:Microbait and Hardcor

He even likes his own posts. Pathetic...

Reactions: Colonel Kurtz
    Upvote 0

Zika

Chum-Master
    Aug 17, 2006
    North County
    Name
    Robert
    Boat
    21 Bayliner Trophy (Cheap-BassTurd)
    Maybe you haven't noticed you haven't seen any of Hardcores videos for a while.... He got tired of all the negative shit he had to listen to just for trying to help people. Can't say I blame him, I got tired of it too and don't put out any reports either. That shit gets old fast, so think about it when you start talking shit to of about someone who is just trying to help you
    Amen !! A lot of really cool fishermen and women on here ….but there’s plenty of asshats too !!

Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    23' Maritime Patriot
    Amen !! A lot of really cool fishermen and women on here ….but there’s plenty of asshats too !!
    Let's be honest with ourselves here, Cory/Hardcor did more than his share of (adolescent) name calling and insulting here on BD's - and when the heat got too hot in the kitchen, he came up, with what he thought, was an ingenious plan...

So he changes his name to Hippie and continues on with the insults, meanwhile he starts writing up phony fish reports praising Ol' Hardcor https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...orado-thank-you-hardcore.757518/#post-5241690 - I mean seriously, what's the guy thinking as he's writing up this crap? Me, I would think what if? What if someone figured it out, what a major PUTZ I would look like...

Or maybe he's just starved for attention or seeking recognition?

I'm sure there are plenty of Hardcor followers out there who would stand in line to lick the sweat off Cory's ballsack, but I ain't one of 'em!

The guy's a fraud...

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Spoons

USCG Master
    Oct 21, 2004
    San Diego/SF Bay
    Name
    Capt. Erik
    Boat
    21' Center Console
    Let's be honest with ourselves here, Cory/Hardcor did more than his share of (adolescent) name calling and insulting here on BD's - and when the heat got too hot in the kitchen, he came up, with what he thought, was an ingenious plan...

So he changes his name to Hippie and continues on with the insults, meanwhile he starts writing up phony fish reports praising Ol' Hardcor https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/t...orado-thank-you-hardcore.757518/#post-5241690 - I mean seriously, what's the guy thinking as he's writing up this crap? Me, I would think what if? What if someone figured it out, what a major PUTZ I would look like...

I'm sure there are plenty of Hardcor followers out there who would stand in line to lick the sweat off Cory's ballsack, but I ain't one of 'em!

The guy's a fraud...
    I dont know Cory at all but what's your problem Hustler? you keep spouting off nothing but negativity of shit you discover. Like suggesting Evan be banned for life with any tourney cause he's a rich boy.... Like really, who really gives a fuck. Its guys like you that make such a big deal over every angler to have a certain "status" especially around socal. Like bro, this is just fishing. You take this website way too fuckin serious. Go wet a fuckin line or go touch your wife and relax. Seriously go work on your boat or some shit. Nobody gives a fuck but you. This is like your 5th post on the subject of Cory. Go give him a handjob cause it sure a fuck looks like you're crushing on him. Fuuuuck....

Hustler
    Hustler
    I wasn't aware that Evan was a "rich boy" (who you callin' boy!?!)
    My wife hates my guts and my boat's new - not much to do here in my old age besides stir up shit here on BD's :D
    Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    :rofl: I think what Ron is saying is, while ya all are down there lickin sweat off of ball sacks and checkin out thick fore skin, go ahead and kiss his ass he is entitled to his opinion. It's nice to see that someone can keep their sense of humor while the shit is flyin:rofl:

Reactions: Hustler
    Upvote 0

blubby07

Aug 24, 2009
    Oceanside Ca
    Name
    Josh
    Boat
    21 Parker cc , and 2556 cierra yes its a bayliner (The Dude Man)
    Always enjoyed Coreys post, I don't know the man but he's welcome to fish along side my boat anytime.
    Something tells me that if you were in distress he'd move heaven and earth trying to help you.

Reactions: COSDoug
    Upvote 0