PENN

Bahia

May 26, 2020
Huntington beach
Name
Jason Drotter
Boat
Ranger Bahia
Totally understand the frustration. I posted a report a couple weeks ago. I had been getting some info off the site and wanted to return the favor after a good trip. My buddy and I limited on yf so I posted a report that night. Gave the time of day, #test line, location. size of sardines, how the school responded to chunk, chunk up 3 dines with a couple of live baits, etc etc.. Received several replies suggesting my post was bullshit because I didn't post any pics. Unfortunate members reply in that fashion. Makes good people who want to pay it forward think to themselves. "Fuck off"

Upvote 0

fishhardsb

Nov 21, 2016
Santa Barbara
Name
Chris
Boat
Grady
Totally understand the frustration. I posted a report a couple weeks ago. I had been getting some info off the site and wanted to return the favor after a good trip. My buddy and I limited on yf so I posted a report that night. Gave the time of day, #test line, location. size of sardines, how the school responded to chunk, chunk up 3 dines with a couple of live baits, etc etc.. Received several replies suggesting my post was bullshit because I didn't post any pics. Unfortunate members reply in that fashion. Makes good people who want to pay it forward think to themselves. "Fuck off"
Unfortunately there’s a lot of assholes who like to hide behind their computers and talk shit because they have no nuts to do it to your face!

Upvote 0

Fugitive

Jul 26, 2006
Orange County
www.stellarquest.com
Name
Doug
Boat
23' Trophy
@Hardcor needs to know how much fun we all had watching his videos. I'm one of the silent ones that he helped get on fish last year. Had 4 great trips with my sons and Cory really helped. I have missed the videos, don't give up because of a few stupid people. Thanks Cory! Should have said this sooner.

Upvote 0

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
  • Apr 22, 2013
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
    Right on guys! Corey will always call you in if you are respectful. Great tip on the dead bait. Glad it worked out for everyone!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hippie and Hardcor
    Upvote 0