Lifetime hunt

Alice1952

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Just want to throw this out there. We have a organization here in Ekalaka,Montana that takes 6 handycapped hunters on a 3 day deer hunt.They are supplied with a guide,ammunition,and a gun if needed , a place to stay, great food. Check it out on the internet. BEAVER CREEK RENDEZVOUS. Time is getting close so don’t delay . It’s a great time so don’t delay . The only cost to the hunter is his or her transportation to Ekalaka, Montana and a Montana hunting license. Just wanted to add this information about the hunt.If you are a wounded warrior with a Purple Heart your hunting license is paid for,also all wounded warriors can apply to the American Legion , DAV, to have their license paid for . Please don’t let this great chance pass you or somebody you know slip away.

Last edited:

carrie's bait boy

No ones prostaff
Apr 17, 2015
Kent WA and Westport WA
Name
norm
Boat
Too many
Just want to throw this out there. We have a organization here in Ekalaka,Montana that takes 6 handycapped hunters on a 3 day deer hunt.They are supplied with a guide,ammunition,and a gun if needed , a place to stay, great food. Check it out on the internet. BEAVER CREEK RENDEZVOUS. Time is getting close so don’t delay . It’s a great time so don’t delay . The only cost to the hunter is his or her transportation to Ekalaka, Montana and a Montana hunting license.
Is that beautiful downtown Ekalaka? :) joking of course. Love the area and what you are doing with this hunt. My brother had a big ranch over that area. Next to the Ringling Brothers ranch. Loved spending time there