SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
Socorro specaial who's got one! How badly is it loved and coveted! Who's had the pleasure of railing in a monster with one? Any butt pics out there! I wish I could unwrap mine and get a photo for you addictes but she's corded and turked out. She got her pants on so tight, but you can still see through them! 😉

Let's just talk sabre!! And your all time favorite sabre!

Love stories, tragedy, epic revivals. Any and all stories welcome. I'm busting out the NON politica, NON dramatic, NON pissing match popcorn in hopes of some good reads. They've played a part in many of our beginnings and still to this day have backbones stronger then ours.

Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn on way to Florida
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
The Socorro was a BAD ASS rod. I found a couple at the flea market over the years but didn't buy. One was a RP boat rod that I really wanted but then I would have had to take it down to the boat to see if was stolen. Anyway great rods that I wouldn't pass up if found today

Reactions: SMYLEE
Upvote 0

SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
The Socorro was a BAD ASS rod. I found a couple at the flea market over the years but didn't buy. One was a RP boat rod that I really wanted but then I would have had to take it down to the boat to see if was stolen. Anyway great rods that I wouldn't pass up if found today
I've made that call to the boats/captains/landings before when I come across that exact thing.(stolen) lucky been able to retrieve and give a few back. But good on you. You'll find another it's just a matter of time!
220 all time favorite! Broke it bouncing a skippie
great rod!! Backbone and tossing tip! Sorry she's gone

Reactions: Noah & Scoot
Upvote 0

Noah & Scoot

Wishin I Was Fishin
  • Dec 15, 2008
    Menifee
    Name
    Scoot
    Boat
    18’ CC Baja
    Ya, I wrapped it early 80’s? It was cut on the tip and butt! We cut everything back then, but it was prefect. Still have the middle section, turned the butt section into a kayak gaff but a YT flipped it out.

Upvote 0