Political BS Let's save the Post Office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
The disrespect for this President is really horrible.
I hated have Obama as our President for countless reasons. Being black was no ever one. But I never disrespected him on line or to any of his supporters, most of my family members lived him?
But what happened to just letting someone have a different opinion?
We are in dangerous times and I worry for our great Country.
I agree with you, slippery times, these are......

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
The best thing one can do to keep their sanity in this day and age, is to turn off the media input. Live your life based on those around you, your surroundings and your wits.

I am not saying ignore everything else.....but focus on what matters to you.

MLI out. See you all at the barn....

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Another idiot that thinks a politician can cure a virus.

Reactions: Highwayman

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
It is what it is. Unfuckingbelievable
Just curious, are you a fisherman or are you only on this site to cause trouble (looking at all your past posts, I didn't see a single fish report).

Seriously, if you don't have something positive to contribute to a "fishing" website, how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF!

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
Just curious, are you a fisherman or are you only on this site to cause trouble (looking at all your past posts, I didn't see a single fish report).

Seriously, if you don't have something positive to contribute to a "fishing" website, how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Hey hey now... Trolling is considered as fishing.

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
He's in better physical health than that fat f**k that's in office now. He has more moral character than all the trump defenders on this forum put together.
Trump should be put on a 72 hour psychiatric hold for evaluation. Danger to himself and others.
Again, how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF!

ShadowX

Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
He's in better physical health than that fat f**k that's in office now. He has more moral character than all the trump defenders on this forum put together.
Trump should be put on a 72 hour psychiatric hold for evaluation. Danger to himself and others.
Here is Biden's moral character, but I'm sure its completely normal:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
And yet somehow he got elected.And most people here that voted for him as Californians didn't even matter.When his opposition won California and New York and couldn't get elected,what does that tell you ? It tells me that most of this country got it right and states like ours didn't.Physical health is what you use for judgement on who you vote for ? Face it,Biden has obvious signs of old age and if you can't even form small sentences clearly there's a problem.His speaking is the least of my worries.If elected it won't be him running the country.Biden is proof of how weak your party is.Just my moderate opinion.You sound like a parrot that watches CNN all day.

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
you'd rather steven miller and bannon run the country. or kushner. or ivanka. or don jr. like they're all so qualified.
your current leader can't even read his teleprompter. YO! Smite! probably never even been to a national park.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacificscout

mike mitchell

Jul 25, 2017
San Diego
Name
Michael Mitchell
Boat
20 Bertram
you'd rather steven miller and bannon run the country. or kushner. or ivanka. or don jr. like they're all so qualified.
your current leader can't even read his teleprompter. YO! Smite! probably never even been to a national park.
Maybe he will sell one to himself. Yo Semite !

Status
Not open for further replies.