Oahu bound

Landlocked fishing addict
Feb 21, 2013
Texas
Name
Phil
Boat
The "man I really wish I had one"
Man no wonder its tough to find some fishing reviews on the Internet!

Dbags like Charlie probably try to erase any good or bad boat information!

You guys that live in Hawaii have no idea what it's like trying to get an honest fishing review or report for the boats on Oahu. Kona is easy thanks to Rizzuto but the other islands! Damn I had to get lucky and find this site and finally get pointed to the magic!

Thanks BD you guys are the best! Wish I joined this site years who maybe I'd be joining one of you guys for a day of fishing!

Oahu bound

Landlocked fishing addict
Feb 21, 2013
Texas
Name
Phil
Boat
The "man I really wish I had one"
Thanks Grander. Ill make sure to post (hopefully success) whatever happens that day. Minus the mindless complaints and expectations I read if we get skunked. Regardless of what happens a day on the water beats being stuck anywhere in central Texas! I can't wait!

Nov 26, 2013
Islamorada, FL USA
Name
Billfishhooker
Boat
Billfish Hooker
Aloha!

I will be visiting Maui for the 1st time next month and would love to go offshore for some deepwater trolling for a Big Blue and some Mahi. I've fished extensively in South Florida, so I have a pretty good idea of what a good boat and crew looks like.

My problem is finding the right boat and not getting screwed over.

Any thoughts?

BFH

Smudge

Moderate
Mar 11, 2005
Hollywood, FL
www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
Name
Matt
Boat
I'm just a deckhand...
Start-me-Up!!

Doug and his guys will take great care of you!!

Jun 26, 2018
San Diego
Name
West
Boat
2020 World Cat “Knot Reel”
Good you post stuff like this Jason. I charter over on Maui once a year and have not found one I really like. I will steer clear from this guy.