Sam Seafood

Aug 6, 2008
Pacific Ocean
Name
Sam Seafood
Boat
(1) Form fitted sanding block
Not working. What was it?
They ate cheap charlie up over there.I think they got the word from some BD guys.All the same boats are still on his web site as of 8/17/10 the owners must like his marketing concept?Charlie Sims has acted like the low life slime ball that he is to the bitter end on BD.Hope he stays out of here!!!!!!But bet he is trying to get back in right now.

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
Charlie is like a bad fart that you just cant hide.

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
They ate cheap charlie up over there.I think they got the word from some BD guys.All the same boats are still on his web site as of 8/17/10 the owners must like his marketing concept?Charlie Sims has acted like the low life slime ball that he is to the bitter end on BD.Hope he stays out of here!!!!!!But bet he is trying to get back in right now.
Thanks for the info

Addicted2fishin

where's da fish
Jun 16, 2006
Hawaii
Name
RJ
Boat
19 Glasspro, 17 Ali'i Kai
Hahaha... this guy got his ass handed to him!!!!! He reminds me of this other jackass named TODD LIDDY from Oahu.

Yerman

May 21, 2007
Palmdale
Name
Brian
Boat
None
Mods...you do know you can ban the guy by banning his IP address right? Then we will never be able to register another account...

SEAKITTENKILLER

Go Fish
Aug 12, 2009
Pacific Beach
Name
Dave
Boat
Malibu Extreme
Mods...you do know you can ban the guy by banning his IP address right? Then we will never be able to register another account...

I'm guessing that's why he was using multiple computers to be a jackass.....and dammit I wanted 400. Oh well at least I own #300.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
I think we got a handle on that. However, you do know that there are ways around it, too....right?

We have been getting alot of "first post spammers" as of late.......I smell a charlie the Marlin.

:D

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
Apr 5, 2006
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
Hey I want to write something too. #405

fishnazzi

Mostly just LURKING anymore...........
Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
Wow freaked me out to see it up again.............thought maybe Numbnuts was com'in back for more.

grander007

Well-Known "Member"
May 10, 2007
Honolulu
Name
zzzz
Boat
46, Bertram, Deep Blue
Here we go again.... Ready, aim, fire....

That guy must be on ice and/or very low IQ.....

Sam Seafood

Aug 6, 2008
Pacific Ocean
Name
Sam Seafood
Boat
(1) Form fitted sanding block
His meds must have been cut off again?Not a smart boy.He must not get any attention at home.This is DUMB ASS taken to the limit.:_diarrhea_:Do your self a favor Cheap Charlie flush yourself.

Smudge

Moderate
Mar 11, 2005
Hollywood, FL
www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
Name
Matt
Boat
I'm just a deckhand...
Again? That dude really needs a life...

J_B

Captain
Feb 8, 2010
Kilauea, HI
Name
JB
Boat
21' Lightnin' Whaler "Moana B."
Finally took time to go over this. All I have to say is WOW! Charlie Simms good luck ever doing business in Hawaii.:finger: What a KOOK!!!