Jul 9, 2003
Clairemont
Visit site
Name
Kurt
Boat
%%%%%
And so it starts
check out the link backs starting to roll in.

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Email just in.

Thanks for all the FREE advertising Bloody Decks. I've gotten two charters off this crap Jason put on your website. So far about 12 crank calls from immature people and 3 calls telling me "Right On!" You guys have made more than a few people mad over the years.
I wrote to you a couple times asking about prices for advertising and got no reply. Can you blame me for trying to advertise for free?
You think Start-Me-up is the only boat that can catch fish? They have a couple good captains and a couple bad captains too. The Die Hard with Capt. Fuzzy fishes circles around them almost everyday, just to mention one.
Bottom line here is you guys didn't think this over very good before you posted that stuff complaining about me. It is working out in my favor!
You told me to Fuck Off before I sent you that e-mail telling you to Fuck Off. You forgot to mention that on your forum.
Mahalo again,
Capt. Charlie

fishnazzi

Mostly just LURKING anymore...........
Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
Fuck with the lion............

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
Email just in.

Thanks for all the FREE advertising Bloody Decks. I've gotten two charters off this crap Jason put on your website. So far about 12 crank calls from immature people and 3 calls telling me "Right On!" You guys have made more than a few people mad over the years.
I wrote to you a couple times asking about prices for advertising and got no reply. Can you blame me for trying to advertise for free?
You think Start-Me-up is the only boat that can catch fish? They have a couple good captains and a couple bad captains too. The Die Hard with Capt. Fuzzy fishes circles around them almost everyday, just to mention one.
Bottom line here is you guys didn't think this over very good before you posted that stuff complaining about me. It is working out in my favor!
You told me to Fuck Off before I sent you that e-mail telling you to Fuck Off. You forgot to mention that on your forum.
Mahalo again,
Capt. Charlie
I don't believe it............more heat boys.

Pachodie

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 10, 2008
Menifee, CA, U.S.
Name
Brandon Paciotti
Boat
Nothing
Email just in.

Mahalo again,
Capt. Charlie
The guy just does not give up. If anyone booked a charter with him after seeing this they are just stupid or are smart by making him think it is a real charter and wont show up and gave him no deposit. You think this guy would get a hint and retreat with a white flag between his legs.

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
He wrote us about advertising after we had banned him multiple times.
Why would we deal with someone that was scamming us and attacking our other sponsors?
I don't believe him. I know in the winter I asked about advertising. I had a ringing phone the next day. This winter I will be advertising here and really..............as usual I think Capt. Numbnuts is lying then again seems he does that everywhere.

This site has always done it's best to both make a little money and allow the most "broad application" of freedom anywhere in the fishing forum world. With that said only a jackass like Charlie would feel that the threads, posts and multiple accounts...............is somehow Business Professional. Sad.

bajadog

Running around knees bent
May 13, 2005
San Diego
Name
Name
Boat
Yours
Thanks for the 411.
I actually am planning a March trip to Maui to fish a little.

I guess I know WHO not to go out with.

What a cheese dick...:finger:

tackelman

Jul 21, 2006
San Diego
Name
Norm
Boat
none
should look for website add on that bans Ipsthen it wouldnt matter what name he created it wouldnt allow him to even create one again .. just catch all the ips hes useing computers from

fishnazzi

Feb 24, 2008
Out West....somewhere
Name
Troy
Boat
Which one.............
should look for website add on that bans Ipsthen it wouldnt matter what name he created it wouldnt allow him to even create one again .. just catch all the ips hes useing computers from
I could be incorrect but, it seems as though he is jumping from computer to computer (as in making accts, from new computers) seems since he is not booking trips he has lots of free time.

Dust Devil

Apr 14, 2005
Ridgecrest
Name
Russ
Boat
Any that will have me
You guys are ruthless..................................

I LOVE IT!!!!

MAUINOKAOI

Wishin' I was Fishin'
May 12, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Name
Dennis
Boat
26', Blackman, Billfisher (Pops' Boat)
I lived on Maui for almost 18 years know Dave and Sean Hudson very well. Dave Hudson is the owner/operator of Finest Kind Sportfishing and runs 4 or 5 beautiful boats out of Lahaina harbor. Sean Hudson is his son and Captains for Finest Kind Sportfishing. He is also one of the islands most talented surfers although he spends most of his days putting customers on fish nowadays. Dave is an honest, hard working, and legendary Captain who consistently puts his customers on fish. I am sure that Dave has no idea about the crazy and retarded shit this "Captain" (dipshit) Charlie is doing. I will make sure to let them see this thread though. I hope that this doesn't affect their business because Finest Kind is a world class operation run by one of the hardest working men I have ever had the pleasure to know. Dave Hudson lives upcountry in Kula as has been waking up at 3AM to be at Lahaina Harbor in the dark of pre dawn for over 30 years. He is an absolute legend of Maui fishing and a world class guy!

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Thank you!

I lived on Maui for almost 18 years know Dave and Sean Hudson very well. Dave Hudson is the owner/operator of Finest Kind Sportfishing and runs 4 or 5 beautiful boats out of Lahaina harbor. Sean Hudson is his son and Captains for Finest Kind Sportfishing. He is also one of the islands most talented surfers although he spends most of his days putting customers on fish nowadays. Dave is an honest, hard working, and legendary Captain who consistently puts his customers on fish. I am sure that Dave has no idea about the crazy and retarded shit this "Captain" (dipshit) Charlie is doing. I will make sure to let them see this thread though. I hope that this doesn't affect their business because Finest Kind is a world class operation run by one of the hardest working men I have ever had the pleasure to know. Dave Hudson lives upcountry in Kula as has been waking up at 3AM to be at Lahaina Harbor in the dark of pre dawn for over 30 years. He is an absolute legend of Maui fishing and a world class guy!

Dec 16, 2007
North Carolina
Name
JB
Boat
None now

This is the only thing about this little freight train of Fuck you Charlie that bugs me. I think Captain Dickbag deserves everything he could possibly get, but I wouldn't want to see the owners get hauled through the mud because of Charlie's unethical crap. IMO it wouldn't be a bad idea for the mods to make a clear distinction between Finest Kind and Chuckwilla. Just my .02.

da reel man

Jan 22, 2008
hawaii
Name
cuz
Boat
21 alii kai
enuff already this shit is tired already. stop givin him free publicity, and nuff with the school girl stuff. fuck him and lets get back to whats important FISHING