dss44

Fishaholic
Nov 10, 2007
Port Hardy, British Columbia
Name
David
Boat
2006 3070 OS Pursuit
I know....isn't it great? I love guns too. I think we would get along. I can tell that JustCallmeDoucheBag is a very anal retentive person and an authoritarian. I bet he has small man complex. Too much "I am holier than thou and therefore more important and not a sinner like you" atmosphere. Ifish should get rid of him.

However, it will take a bit to transfer the masses to the Washington and Oregon boards here, so keep it up. Looks like you guys got a good start with the Oregon Board. I am glad to see. Lets hope for a domino effect.

Good work Gents!
Man..I can not agree more. He's straight up an ass. Loving the nick you gave him...made me laugh for a couple minutes straight LOL

Reel Obsession

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 26, 2007
Battle Ground WA
Name
Tim
Boat
26' Seaswirl Striper
Hi Tim and Davy. Saw you both found your way over here.
Hey Mike. Yeah, found my way here about 6 months ago, one of 4 sites I lurk at but haven't had too much need to post here. To me these sites aren't so much about the infrastrucure, the galleries or even the mods, as they are about the knowledge of the members. Guess that is changing here in a hurry.... I also frequent the SOC quite a bit as well, and think I've seen your name there a time or two. Anyway, thought I'd say Hi. We need to see if some of the SOC members want to do a NW get together sometime. Maybe a camp some weekend at Sand Island over by Columbia City or something.

Later.

Mar 22, 2008
Thailand
Name
Noel
Boat
none and glad for it
CF,
Unlike ifish we are allowed to tell people to fuck off here. I'm not saying that but it sure is nice to have freedom of thought and speech. I think it, like guns, make it a far more polite place to be. I sure don't miss having Just Call Me Dickhead as a personal moderator.
Whoooo Hooooo!

tuktuk.jpg