KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Good luck to your team t. Looking forward to a good clean injury free battle between a couple pretty good PAC teams.

But, to be honest I am conflicted. Do I want Utah to win so that the Buckeyes get a chance to whoop em, and they will, or do I want the Ducks to win, thus putting Utah out of the CFP mix and me winning this smack talk debate right here and now. I am leaning towards the former as I would prefer to see my boys drive that last nail in your coffin bro. Again, good luck:D

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
First time they have played a team with a pulse in over a month. Wondering what they got when somebody punches back.

skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Should we put T on suicide watch?
That’s a long flight back after that game. SF or SJ to OC...At least it makes it easier now for the Committee...

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
Should we put T on suicide watch?
Nope, you know that dude will be ok as he likely already had all the typical reasonings for a close loss lined up. Once he is done licking his wounds, he will be back telling us all about how this guy got nicked up, that guy wasn’t healthy going into it, so and so missed some assignments, calls, calls,calls,etc,etc,etc. I’m just wondering if all that garbage comes before or after he decides to criticize the Buckeyes.

Those were good seats to watch a meltdown though.;)