SoCalRedNeck

MOJO fish catcher
Feb 18, 2008
Puyallup
Name
Daren
Boat
Skunk pussy
Ok well things didn't start off as planned but not everything goes as planned so I show up to the Legend at 730 and get told around 8 the boat has a fresh water pump problem and they haven't decided If they were going to leave or not and maybe an hour pass they said we were a go. sweet!!! Well then they decided to get bait and leave us waiting so some guys left to get on the endeavor which was fine by me. well its now 11 and we just start to bored the boat at this point im glad were leaving but were a few hours behind but capt. billy said he would make it up to us so they extended the trip. So gray light comes were 95 miles out and the water is a chili 65 degrees but we were metering fish but no biters and we trolled and stopped on kelps for little rats nothing great small jellows and once we reached 65 miles or so the water temp went to 68 and the fish were willing to bite but there just wasn't any volume so it was 1's or 2's I was fishing 30 lb mono and 25 lb floro and that seemed to be the trick we only had 20 fish for the trip I got 4 and got the jackpot on a 30 lber I also busted 2 and had a hook slip on 1. So the fishing seemed to be better closer to home and the water was warmer. All in all the crew was great they worked hard and did the best they could with the hand we were delt. Thanks frodo, landfill, and zach brown for busting your asses and the jackpot winnings was all given to the crew I'd fish the boat again for sure.:hali_olutta: heres a few bloodydecks worthy pic's

Attachments

moezmoe

Dead Magic
Aug 23, 2004
San Diego
Name
Moe
Boat
The one im on
Thanks for the update on the Legend, swore that sucker off years ago. But it seems things have changed for the better.

SoCalRedNeck

MOJO fish catcher
Feb 18, 2008
Puyallup
Name
Daren
Boat
Skunk pussy
Im the king of run on sentences i know hahaha

SoCalRedNeck

MOJO fish catcher
Feb 18, 2008