Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Hey Lou, would you put me on your "Do NOT call" list, please.

While your at it, will you please put me on your "Do NOT kill" list.

TIA

Upvote 0

cchris

Oct 2, 2014
Name
Cris
Boat
friends :)
If you old farts haven’t figured it out by now that politics is bad for your health, you have lived for nothing.
Shouldn’t you guys go fishing, travel the world or get blowjobs in Thailand ?
WTF, I can hardly wait until my retirement to chase the kids out of the house ( preferably college), send my wife to her mother’s house and travel the world in search of my future wives. :)
I don’t know if it’s going to happen but fuck it, a guy is allowed to dream.
Don’t break friendships over politics. Vote with whoever the hell you want, live your life and let others leave theirs.

On the topic, Mr Lou put together a package of trolling lures for a very good price for the service members in Camp Humpreys, South Korea so he can’t be that bad. Sometimes people’s bark is way worse then their bite .
Treat everyone with respect, open your eyes to more than just yourself and do t be afraid to turn the other cheek ( or chick if you are lucky and have multiple :)
Screw the politics and let’s go fishing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
Say I asked you about fishing a flatfall and you answered, here’s hot you shoulder hook a bait, .... it really means you don’t know much about fishing fltfalls at All, but maybe I can bullshit you into that fact ,I ‘m not really sure how to shoulder hook a bait either ...but I’ll try to bullshit my way through it.... you actually found one believer, but the the other 10 see right through the ingoing lie and bullshit, while I caught a jackpot Bluefin in a flat fall I didn’t know how to fish. How the fuck did I do that???? Simple ....CONFIDENCE
If you old farts haven’t figured it out by now that politics is bad for your health, you have lived for nothing.
Shouldn’t you guys go fishing, travel the world or get blowjobs in Thailand ?
WTF, I can hardly wait until my retirement to chase the kids out of the house ( preferably college), send my wife to her mother’s house and travel the world in search of my future wives. :)
I don’t know if it’s going to happen but fuck it, a guy is allowed to dream.
Don’t break friendships over politics. Vote with whoever the hell you want, live your life and let others leave theirs.
Treat your neighbors with respect, kindness and turn the other cheek sometimes.
Screw the politics and let’s go fishing.
kindness and blowjobs caught my attention :p what else did you say??

Reactions: cchris
Upvote 0

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
Negative Double digit number is going to be hard to make up in the next 25 days, the upside I caught more fish.... the down side I have to pay the processor more :urno1:

Upvote 0

Rossm

Retired Maker of Stuff
Jul 27, 2005
Alpine, CA.
Name
Ross
Boat
25, Skipjack "Hideout"
You will make another account and be back tomorrow.

Your a Long Range guy and really don’t bring much to the party.

I could care less about your political beliefs. I just think your a typical LR guy that think they know everything and could never catch your own fish without a captain telling you when and how to fish.
Please don't generalize. There are many "long rangers" that have their own boats. Sometimes it is nice to let someone else do the work. I, personally, have.learned a great deal by watching, talking to and listening to them and a better fisherman because of that experience.

I agree this Lou guy is a jerk, but don't throw all of us in the same bucket.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.