leadhead/plastic manufacturers??

B

bigwaverider

Hey I have a buddy who has some older molds of some good leadheads and was looking for someone to pour them for him. This isnt just your basic head it needs a couple special things done. Also he has some older worms he just loves and would like to get some poured if someone could get a mold made of them. The company went out of buisness about 5 yrs ago now he wants to get some more for his stash.

Any info on who to contact to get something like this done would be greatly appreciated. I figured if anyone would know of a place it would be here. Thanks BD for your help.

Upvote 0
B

bigwaverider

misuse said:
Why don't you have Big Hammer do them for you? Your pimping them in your sig.

I have talked to Pete and their guy is busy right now with all BH stuff. He has given me some numbers for some other guys but was looking for a couple more before going ahead and making some stuff.

As for pimping them it is because I think BH seem to work the best in my experience. Also Pete Wolf the owner is very cool and has kicked down gear for SCsurffishing's monthly contests and their fishoffs that we have every 2 months or so. So I say support those who support you.

Upvote 0