TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
  • May 22, 2013
    some where on the water
    Name
    Pat
    Boat
    High on the Goat
    Well I say it was a great time. We got Vance's place all cleaned up for the most part. The 3 lucky people that won the door prizes congrats. Most of all thank you Miss Kelli and Vance. It was a great time and good to meet new faces.

Upvote 0

Gooch Larue

Aug 22, 2014
    Name
    Chris Holmes
    Boat
    29' North River "Thunder Road"
    Vance,
    Thanks again for hosting the pour. Everyone was having a great time BSing and making a variety of lead jigs all the way up to the very popular 15# balls.

I would also like to thank Mike and Pat for cooking lunch, And who ever made the outstanding Chowder, please PM me that recipe.

Upvote 0

hawksfan75

Wear your god damned mask!
    Sep 7, 2011
    Kent, WA USA
    Name
    Eric
    Boat
    Whichever I am invited onto
    Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    Greay seeing everyone there! The grub was off the hook fo sho!!
    Thanks to the Kelli Ann crew for all the work getting ready for this.

Of course thanks to dragginballs for putting this on..

And Kelli for letting us raid her Domain

Upvote 0

BBQ BOB

Jun 12, 2009
    STANWOOD WA.
    Name
    BBQ BOB
    Boat
    BLUE BYU 21' SEAHAWK
    Great lead melt party . Thanks Mike and Pat for Cooking a great lunch . Thank you for putting up with us Vance the lead melt turned out great everybody had their shit together .this was the best work party ever thank you to everyone that brought a side dish they were fantastic . Thank u GOAT for the ride out to the party.Paul I’m going to use those jigs open day thanks.

Upvote 0

dragonballs

I'm off probation
  • Mar 28, 2008
    Arlington WA
    Name
    Vance
    Boat
    40' ocean sport fisher
    Oh it happened fo shur. But I will give you credit. We really fucked Up the social media side of this event. I don’t think anyone had time to take pictures. Oh well this way we can make shit up. Like watching marlin mike pour 17 downrigger balls in twenty five minutes. Or ken and Randy making 600 flutter jigs while baking special cookie at the same time. And there was ducker doing the backstroke in the hot tub. Can’t forget josh and two tap working the piano and singing billy joel hits. Clifton and garret in a full production mode of pipe jig manufacturing. Adam and dickhead constantly filing lead smelters with fresh fuel Benjamin and gouche analyzing the purity of lead products being produced. Quickbsticks nursing his ball sack. Emskey in full on safety gear taking prodigies under his wing. Genie eye in full court making sure to compare custom lures with master chief and Bud and tom where overseeing the debate And how could we forget goat breaking a three pound dead blow hammer. Bbq bob I think was rating the green monster cookies. He was always in a great mood. We had several more that I am sure I forgot. But overall this was an excellent lead melt that was a success. I don’t remember seeing tony there. It may have been too far from snohomish for him to travel. We really did miss having blackvelvet attend. It’s just not the same. I apologize if I missed anyone but like stated before and they are correct if you don’t have a picture you weren’t here. Except for the only female that attended ALICE and boy she was jumping around from guy to guy I don’t know where corey hooked up with such a hot one that loves to play. I did se hawksfan trying sneak in some heavy petting.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

richardp

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Feb 4, 2011
    Burlington WA
    Name
    Richard
    Boat
    2470 Pursuit 300 Yami
    Thank you Vance and Kelli Ann for putting on a great event. i think you nailed it as far as how the day went! Nice to meet you guys and put names to faces

Upvote 0

Emz

someone check my bait while I go....
  • Mar 13, 2008
    Bothell, WA
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out) Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
    anyone have contact info for Cliff? He was busy all day with those pipe jigs. I want to set him up with more cod weights and jigs, and see what else he needs
    Emz

Upvote 0

TonyG

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Nov 19, 2010
    Snohomish, WA
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
    Oh it happened fo shur. But I will give you credit. We really fucked Up the social media side of this event. I don’t think anyone had time to take pictures. Oh well this way we can make shit up. Like watching marlin mike pour 17 downrigger balls in twenty five minutes. Or ken and Randy making 600 flutter jigs while baking special cookie at the same time. And there was ducker doing the backstroke in the hot tub. Can’t forget josh and two tap working the piano and singing billy joel hits. Clifton and garret in a full production mode of pipe jig manufacturing. Adam and dickhead constantly filing lead smelters with fresh fuel Benjamin and gouche analyzing the purity of lead products being produced. Quickbsticks nursing his ball sack. Emskey in full on safety gear taking prodigies under his wing. Genie eye in full court making sure to compare custom lures with master chief and Bud and tom where overseeing the debate And how could we forget goat breaking a three pound dead blow hammer. Bbq bob I think was rating the green monster cookies. He was always in a great mood. We had several more that I am sure I forgot. But overall this was an excellent lead melt that was a success. I don’t remember seeing tony there. It may have been too far from snohomish for him to travel. We really did miss having blackvelvet attend. It’s just not the same. I apologize if I missed anyone but like stated before and they are correct if you don’t have a picture you weren’t here. Except for the only female that attended ALICE and boy she was jumping around from guy to guy I don’t know where corey hooked up with such a hot one that loves to play. I did se hawksfan trying sneak in some heavy petting.

Nice! There's a shitload in those events I hope to never see in pictures.

Reactions: dragonballs
    Upvote 0

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
    Sep 9, 2013
    Carnation
    www.metropolitandetail.com
    Name
    Benjamin
    Boat
    Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
    Can’t wait to see everyone again. So much fun. Has anyone heard if cliff’s back was okay? He hurt it at the end of the day. Nice fellow.

Kelli was such a sweetheart to let us take over he driveway. Thank you Miss kellie ann

Upvote 0

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
    Jun 24, 2010
    Tacoma, Wa USA
    Name
    Corey Guild
    Boat
    Gravy
    Here’s that chowder recipe. Garrett sent it to me the next day.

135E524B-9B62-4CB5-97C0-813B2C82EB28.png

It was unbelievable. If every piece of halibut I ever got again went into making this chowder, I would not be sad...

Upvote 0

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
  • Apr 3, 2008
    Stanwood, WA
    Name
    grrrrrrrr
    Boat
    33' RBW MISS ELIZA
    That dead blow hammer was previously damaged. One hit and it came apart. Got you a brand new one that's orange. Life time warranty to boot.

I had fun. Fastest and easiest way to swap balls Vance ever. I got 6 12lbers for my big 15lbers.

Reactions: dragonballs
    Upvote 0