Offshore late post. It was perfect weather and good fishing but we had ou share of issues! lol

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
great post and pics. Nice Vizsla

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Sounds like your boy did great! Great summer trip

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
100% Fantastic !!! x2 what has already been said!!!

Amazing the motivating power of our hobbies. Too many only see "a boat". If boats could only talk.

Upvote 0

100%

Almost A Member
Jun 8, 2007
San Marcos
Name
Michael Bryson
Boat
223 Everglades
no that was someone else that we know we were in a 36 Rivera sport fisher

Last edited:
Upvote 0

juliomeza

Almost A Member
Jun 16, 2006
San Quintin, B.C. Mexico
Name
Julio Meza
Boat
39 Sea Vee "Spanish Fly"
Great Report !!!

I don't see a bloody deck and I can tell this fishing report is the best I ever read on BDoutdoors.com !!!

I am reading this story to my family and my daughter's Alejandra (7) and Valeria (5) said they will love to invite you guys fishing out of San Quintin on our Sea Vee 39 "Spanish Fly" any time, please contact us at [email protected]

Julio Meza

Upvote 0

TAPOUT

Sep 17, 2004
San Diego
Name
Erik
Boat
Cabo 48 FB "Outlaw", Yellowfin 26 Hybrid "Boomer"
Great Report !!!

I don't see a bloody deck and I can tell this fishing report is the best I ever read on BDoutdoors.com !!!

I am reading this story to my family and my daughter's Alejandra (7) and Valeria (5) said they will love to invite you guys fishing out of San Quintin on our Sea Vee 39 "Spanish Fly" any time, please contact us at [email protected]

Julio Meza

Michael, Take this guy up on his offer. He has Jose's boat and knows the area real well from what I'm told. Could be an epic trip.

Upvote 0

100%

Almost A Member
Jun 8, 2007
San Marcos
Name
Michael Bryson
Boat
223 Everglades
Great Report !!!

Julio Meza

Hi Julio, thank you so much for the kind words. I just sent you an email. lets hook up :) Michael

Upvote 0

juliomeza

Almost A Member
Jun 16, 2006
San Quintin, B.C. Mexico
Name
Julio Meza
Boat
39 Sea Vee "Spanish Fly"
Michael

I will be at San Diego tomorrow, give me a call 619 565 6370 to talk about your SQ fishing trip, looks like my phone is not sending emails
we can fish either Friday 30th or Sunday 1st because I have a tournament on Saturday 31th or we can pick a day before September 24th because on September 25th I am taking the Sea Vee to Bocana and she will be back to San Quintin till November

Julio

Upvote 0

100%

Almost A Member
Jun 8, 2007
San Marcos
Name
Michael Bryson
Boat
223 Everglades
Michael

I will be at San Diego tomorrow, give me a call 619 565 6370 to talk about your SQ fishing trip, looks like my phone is not sending emails
we can fish either Friday 30th or Sunday 1st because I have a tournament on Saturday 31th or we can pick a day before September 24th because on September 25th I am taking the Sea Vee to Bocana and she will be back to San Quintin till November

Julio
Julio I called and emailed you. next couple of weekends would be better for us. mucho gracias :)

Upvote 0