Slow Poke

SeaKhunt
Jun 6, 2010
Kailua, HI.
Name
Jeff
Boat
21' Kencraft
Awesome videos! Congrats on the big Aku's and the Ahi. Went out yesterday and trolled for 9hrs with not so much as a knock down or a decent pile. Hope they come back around next week.

Upvote 0

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Phlynn, Uncle and the rest of the crew,
Way to go on some great action. Good goin' on the tunas, both the Otarus and the Ahi!!! Thanks for the vid.

Cheers
Pat

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2010
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Name
Phlynn P
Boat
Force 21 Loretta B.
Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome replies. Hope to get lucky so we can put out more videos soon!

To all you bloody deckers. Hanapa'a To ALL!

Upvote 0

russell kato

"Kamoku"
Jul 24, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Name
russ
Boat
15' Arima - Kamoku
Awesome job on all the Akus and nice looking Ahi! Lovee watching live action videos. Waianae these past couple of weeks has been treating us to some nice tuna action! Hope the action continues for a while.

Upvote 0

DoubletroubleII

Fish On!
Nov 18, 2008
Placerville, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
19' Harbercraft
Excellent 1 post!...........your vids look way better than I get out of my gopro, may I ask what software are you using?

I got a kick out how the Lays Potato chip bag rocked back and forth but never tipped over.......now that is smooth water!

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2010
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Name
Phlynn P
Boat
Force 21 Loretta B.
Excellent 1 post!...........your vids look way better than I get out of my gopro, may I ask what software are you using?

I got a kick out how the Lays Potato chip bag rocked back and forth but never tipped over.......now that is smooth water!

hey Greg, the software that i use is iMovie on my Macbook laptop. Still learning how to use it.

haha yeah the water was very nice that day and the chips were great!

Upvote 0

caserock

Student of life ....
Nov 29, 2005
Costa Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
La Otra
super fun to watch ... feels like I was the 5th guy on that boat !!!! Lays BBQ fingers...

Upvote 0