the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
From what I heard all of the remaining boat launches will be shutting down. I was lucky enough to get out of DP on Saturday. The DP Police and DFW said it wouldn't be long before the launch will be closing.

So many opinions here about the virus. If you have a moment please watch at least some of this video. It is from a conservative prospective but not too preachy and it is informative, 1.5 hours. Here are some stopping points if you are limited on time. I know most of you have so much to do now, like brushing your teeth and taking a shower, 😁

16:00 virus
21:30 purchasing of ports by China
26:00 finances - back to work by Easter?
33:15 what to do?
58:30 the Christian prospective

Let the beating begin . . . :rofl:

Last edited:

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
From Wikipedia: "Don Stewart (born Donald Lee Stewart on October 25, 1939, in Prescott, Arizona) is a Pentecostal minister and purported faith healer. He is a televangelist who hosts Power and Mercy on Black Entertainment Television,[5] The Word Network,[6] and other television channels. He is the successor to the late A. A. Allen's organization. "

What you choose to believe is up to you, but do you really expect people to take information about covid-19 from a "purported faith healer" seriously? I would suggest that physicians, virologists, and epidemiologists would be far better sources.

JMHO

Paul

RodRage

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Jeez really? Everybody thought Jim Baker new it all back in the day, just send money....

Reactions: pacificscout

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
From Wikipedia: "Don Stewart (born Donald Lee Stewart on October 25, 1939, in Prescott, Arizona) is a Pentecostal minister and purported faith healer. He is a televangelist who hosts Power and Mercy on Black Entertainment Television,[5] The Word Network,[6] and other television channels. He is the successor to the late A. A. Allen's organization. "

What you choose to believe is up to you, but do you really expect people to take information about covid-19 from a "purported faith healer" seriously? I would suggest that physicians, virologists, and epidemiologists would be far better sources.

JMHO

Paul
Jeez really? Everybody thought Jim Baker new it all back in the day, just send money....
the next person healed by a 'faith healer,' will be the first.
Wrong guy.

How about a reset and this time look at a few minutes of the video guys. Don Stewart (common name) does not have a faith healing ministry.

Do you guys cast your baits out for a five second soak then instantly reel in cause you didn't get bit? Very little patience. Having an open mind and hearing from intelligent people and making your own decision is commendable.

Last edited:

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Thank you for the correction. But it still begs the question- what credentials do these fellows have?

Paul

Reactions: RodRage

RodRage

Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
Thank you for the correction. But it still begs the question- what credentials do these fellows have?

Paul
They both might’ve had a vision at the same time, Santa Claus flying by being pulled by the tooth fairy delivering the truth from above.

Reactions: pacificscout

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
From what I heard all of the remaining boat launches will be shutting down. I was lucky enough to get out of DP on Saturday. The DP Police and DFW said it wouldn't be long before the launch will be closing.

So many opinions here about the virus. If you have a moment please watch at least some of this video. It is from a conservative prospective but not too preachy and it is informative, 1.5 hours. Here are some stopping points if you are limited on time. I know most of you have so much to do now, like brushing your teeth and taking a shower, 😁

16:00 virus
21:30 purchasing of ports by China
26:00 finances - back to work by Easter?
33:15 what to do?
58:30 the Christian prospective

Let the beating begin . . . :rofl:
Thank you for the post. VERY informative. I did not watch the entire video as I need to take a shower, but I did watch all your Stopping Points.

Things I had never considered are in this video.

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor

Paul
I agree. Credentials are important, but I think we all know where he's coming from.

I viewed the video for the information provided. All of it is verifiable if there's any question as to its validity.

1. A new Novel virus starts in Wuhan China, in their newly created biosafety level 4 lab. The levels of containment range from the lowest biosafety level 1 (BSL-1) to the highest at level 4 (BSL-4).
2. Epidemics have occurred in the past in Wuhan and Beijing, China.
2a. China has little, if any, major concern about the safety of its citizens.
3. China is dumping tons of money into the infrastructure of Italy and Iran.
4. Hot spots for the new virus are in Tehran, (Iran) and Italy.
5. The stock market takes a dive. China buys up stocks from major U.S. companies. You think they have enough money to purchase enough to become major stock holders of those U.S. companies?
6. China owns four major ports in Italy. They export thousands of Chinese workers and business people to Italy.
7. China makes an offer to purchase the Port Of Los Angeles.
8. Pelosi is successful in putting her "pork" into the 2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package.............abortion package and others. What does abortion have to do with aid for this pandemic?
9. The stimulus package will not last very long. America needs to go back to work.

Information is hard to come by. Take the bits and pieces, verify them if possible, and make your own conclusions.

Last edited:

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
"Credentials are important, but I think we all know where he's coming from. "

Are you referring to me, or the gentlemen on the video?

If you are inferring that I am anti-religion you are way off base. I am a believer and pray multiple times a day. I suggest all who believe do so.

Paul

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Thank you for posting this. When the world class scientists at The Scripps Research Institute state that covid-19 is a naturally occurring virus it should silence the many conspiracy theorists out there. Unfortunately, it likely will not do so.

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat