Arise Kill & Eat
Mar 16, 2007
clovis
Name
matt
Boat Name
1648 War Eagle
Fuckin sucks!
Is how we feel about it. Been a Raider fan for 40+ years, the whacked out freak show named Davis can eat shit.

Upvote 0

tunacraze

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 27, 2006
    Santee
    Name
    Steve Brunton
    Boat Name
    The Big Ones
    I feel for the fans in Oakland. I just went through this with the Chargers. No longer a fan. I actually wanted the Raiders to come here! I used to follow the combine and the draft and everything related to the Chargers. Now, nothing. Padres will suck for years to come and all we have is Aztec football and basketball.

31-1 vote? Really? I hope these moves come back to bite the NFL owners in the ass!

Reactions: madrugador
    Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat Name
    26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
    :gay:

FB_IMG_1490650822647.jpg

Upvote 0

Elitetv1958

Sep 20, 2005
    Las Vegas
    Name
    Dan
    Boat Name
    Music, Red Rooster, America Angler, Polaris Supreme
    Sorry to all the die hard Raider fans. I was a Rams fan all my life. Heartbroken when they moved to St Louis... And he won a super bowl. But I stayed a Rams fan. I live in Vegas now. Really excited about Raiders and new Stadium. Hopefully some of the Raider nation can visit for some games. Again, I feel bad for the true Raiders fans. Your county commission should have done more.

Upvote 0

fishkilr

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Aug 27, 2012
    Cali
    Name
    alby
    Boat Name
    None
    Being a lifelong fan I feel for Oakland losing them twice... I felt it when they went back to Oakland and it sucks.
    However financially it is a no brainer move for the team and the NFL ....
    I am a raider fan but going to Oakland or any other city for a game just never appealed to me... however vegas has always been a destination spot for me and millions of other people worldwide even with no pro franchise...
    Now put a team with a brand that has a world wide fan base in Vegas and suddenly going to a game becomes a celebrity filled place to be event in a city with more adult stuff to do than any other...
    I know that I will go to a game there for sure and I'm sure many other fans that normally would not travel will feel the same way...
    How bout a 10 day Vegas trip that begins and ends with home games!!
    I'd crawl home but PHEW it would be awesome ...

Reactions: finsane
    Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
    Apr 27, 2006
    M Class Planet / Riverside
    Name
    Wayne
    Boat Name
    Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
    Being a lifelong fan I feel for Oakland losing them twice... I felt it when they went back to Oakland and it sucks.
    However financially it is a no brainer move for the team and the NFL ....
    I am a raider fan but going to Oakland or any other city for a game just never appealed to me... however vegas has always been a destination spot for me and millions of other people worldwide even with no pro franchise...
    Now put a team with a brand that has a world wide fan base in Vegas and suddenly going to a game becomes a celebrity filled place to be event in a city with more adult stuff to do than any other...
    I know that I will go to a game there for sure and I'm sure many other fans that normally would not travel will feel the same way...
    How bout a 10 day Vegas trip that begins and ends with home games!!
    I'd crawl home but PHEW it would be awesome ...

Imagine all the foreign tourists who might have an interest in American football that would never travel to the U.S. just to see a game but would travel to LV for a vacation mainly because there is more to do and taking in a game would be icing on the cake.

I think getting any kind of stadium built in California with public funds is pretty much out of the question, especially if its a stand alone project that isn't a part of an entertainment destination with a real chance of being in the black. There's too much to do in California with distance between attractions and all I can think of is all those derelict Olympic stadiums of the last 4 or 5 games.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat Name
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    I feel for the fans in Oakland. I just went through this with the Chargers. No longer a fan. I actually wanted the Raiders to come here! I used to follow the combine and the draft and everything related to the Chargers. Now, nothing. Padres will suck for years to come and all we have is Aztec football and basketball.

31-1 vote? Really? I hope these moves come back to bite the NFL owners in the ass!

Rams did this to me. I no longer follow NFL. Sundays are freed up.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
    Sep 24, 2006
    Anaheim Hills
    Name
    Joe
    Boat Name
    Freefrom Boats Club
    I lived in Vegas for a couple years, Once you get off the Strip you realize it's just another dirty gang plagued ghetto city like L.A. or Oakland. Seems like a match made in heaven.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat Name
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    I lived in Vegas for a couple years, Once you get off the Strip you realize it's just another dirty gang plagued ghetto city like L.A. or Oakland. Seems like a match made in heaven.

Even if you live in nice areas like Summerlin, you can never get away from the cheese.

Go to the Nordstroms at the north end of the strip and right across from it is a strip mall with an all nude cabaret, adult toy store, and all sorts of other garbage. I foreclosed on that pos when I ran the receivership for Community Bank of Nevada.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
    Sep 24, 2006
    Anaheim Hills
    Name
    Joe
    Boat Name
    Freefrom Boats Club
    Even if you live in nice areas like Summerlin, you can never get away from the cheese.

Go to the Nordstroms at the north end of the strip and right across from it is a strip mall with an all nude cabaret, adult toy store, and all sorts of other garbage. I foreclosed on that pos when I ran the receivership for Community Bank of Nevada.

Yup. You can hole up in Henderson or Green Valley or Summerlin but eventually you'll have to go out to dinnner or the DMV or god forbid shopping at the local Smiths grocery store....and you NEVER step foot on a Walmart property. Sad but true.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat Name
    skiff
    It's a business. Don't plan your life around someone else's you'll never meet. Fan to me means buying a beer while they show the game of what's on.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat Name
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    Yup. You can hole up in Henderson or Green Valley or Summerlin but eventually you'll have to go out to dinnner or the DMV or god forbid shopping at the local Smiths grocery store....and you NEVER step foot on a Walmart property. Sad but true.

Yard work in Vegas = Raking rocks in the hot sun.

Upvote 0

fishkilr

Aug 27, 2012
    Cali
    Name
    alby
    Boat Name
    None
    No intention of living in Vegas (no yellows or calicos) but one of the best experiences I've ever had was a 3 day bachelor party in San Diego where we went to 3 padre games and afterwards walked out of the outfield exits to the gas lamp district to party ..
    I am not a padre fan but the stadium and the party atmosphere made it a blast..
    I can only imagine how fun it would be if it was my raiders attached to Vegas ...if they had yellows and calicos too I would never leave...

Upvote 0

Spoons

USCG Master
    Oct 21, 2004
    San Diego/SF Bay
    Name
    Capt. Erik
    Boat Name
    23' Center Console
    I was born n raised in the bay. Fuck the raiders. Hope the organization dies a miserable death to the corruption of LV gambling!

I wonder how many fans will fly to Vegas and bet against them haha and how many oddsmakers will pay the players off....just a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Upvote 0