Attachments

GiantSquid

Aug 18, 2005
San Francisco
Name
Josh
Boat
Nope
I threw this for about an hour in my frogging spot a few months ago and that is all the experience I have with it. Its a bit different than a soft frog. Reasonably weedless in slop and it can dive deep if you so desire. Not much of a frog bite that day so after switching to a spro frog ended up having to use soft plastics to get bit.

I think it has its place but its difficult to get that quick moving, frantic, twitchy look of a soft frog. Next time I'm in the middle of a good frog bite I'll put it back on to see what it does. It will take time to tell if a diving frog can get you more bits than surface frog.

Larry Dahlberg is awesome. Why he was always struggling for show sponsorship while all these other lame ass fishing shoes are on TV is beyond me.

Keith Poe

Jan 27, 2004
us
Name
kp
I did a show with Larry for ESPN on makos so cal and i paid for all fuel and bait chum etc. for 4 days and he has still never sent me a copy of the show my only request.

Shaka760

Apr 16, 2007
Carlsbad, Ca
Name
Craig Taylor
Boat
2007 Nitro 482
I did a show with Larry for ESPN on makos so cal and i paid for all fuel and bait chum etc. for 4 days and he has still never sent me a copy of the show my only request.
I'm sure he at least made sure the cameras where on when he offered you some Jack Link's beef jerky:rofl:

Richard Cranium

Bleached Starfish...
Oct 14, 2004
H.B.
Name
Pace , ペース様
Boat
Ez Go golf cart
Did you fish with the Kermit? If not then don't try and hijack the thread db.

Keith Poe

Jan 27, 2004
us
Name
kp
Did you fish with the Kermit? If not then don't try and hijack the thread db.
My primary intrest was to comment on this statement not hijack miss piggy's squeeze db.

Larry Dahlberg is awesome. Why he was always struggling for show sponsorship while all these other lame ass fishing shoes are on TV is beyond me.

1:11

WMDcustoms
Jul 28, 2005
Name
Boat
Larry Dahlberg is awesome. Love his show Hunt for big fish. The guy is awesome.

J.AkuHed

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 5, 2003
Temecula
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
Your boat!
Thanks for jacking my thread, FOO!
For whatever small minded reason you figured you had to reply, you fucked up my innocent inquiry about a lure!
If you got something to say about LD, why didn't you do it on another forum instead of effectively killing my thread?:finger: